NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Big game tomorrow against the Bengals. You need to root really loud.

Don't worry, I will be. We even get the game down here so I don't have to do the slingbox thing. I also am in a football pool where the first half score has racked up 1k. So hoping the numbers end in 3 and 3. 13 to 3 Steelers of course :)

Why the ugly face? Trump is really smart cause he's a billionaire and that's all the reason I need! Plus he went to that there Wharthogs School of Business Stuff so he knows, yah know, business stuff. So watch what you say young pup. When he becomes Precedent of America I have a place all picked out on my wall for his picture.

Lol I don't know with Carson now leading in some polls, I asked if we could have Trump back as the leader in the polls :) Our country is in so much trouble with most of these candidates on either side.

Why the ugly face? Trump is really smart cause he's a billionaire and that's all the reason I need! Plus he went to that there Wharthogs School of Business Stuff so he knows, yah know, business stuff. So watch what you say young pup. When he becomes Precedent of America I have a place all picked out on my wall for his picture.
It's a lot easier becoming a billionaire when your father was very wealthy and you have so little ethical values that you are willing to manipulate the bankruptcy laws to your advantage. He's lost more money and screwed more creditors than the average manipulator. I've always believed, that at the least, a President should be a good person (regardless of his party), and Trump is not a good person. Even Bush, who will go down as one of our worst Presidents ever, at least was a good person. Trump is a potential Cheyney. Sorry Teebs, for one of the few times I have to go against you on this.

It's a lot easier becoming a billionaire when your father was very wealthy and you have so little ethical values that you are willing to manipulate the bankruptcy laws to your advantage. He's lost more money and screwed more creditors than the average manipulator. I've always believed, that at the least, a President should be a good person (regardless of his party), and Trump is not a good person. Even Bush, who will go down as one of our worst Presidents ever, at least was a good person. Trump is a potential Cheyney. Sorry Teebs, for one of the few times I have to go against you on this.

I think teebs was being sarcastic. I think the misspellings of words gives it away :)

Reactions: Mad Dog
We're an eclectic group I guess.

When I brought up politics, I was more thinking one politician would sue universal for giving another additional publicity. I had another thought of a really bad commercial. Say it's the evening news, youre heading into HHN with some first timers and you see in bright letters "2 more injured at HHN! Are you safe?!?"

Geeez MD, I thought you were a bit more sharp than that! I swapped one word for a similar sounding word that had a more appropriate meaning unto itself! It was quite clever!

Thanks Izzy! ;)

Now back to topic: Disney and their overuse of the color lavender...

Reactions: Mad Dog
Geeez MD, I thought you were a bit more sharp than that! I swapped one word for a similar sounding word that had a more appropriate meaning unto itself! It was quite clever!

Thanks Izzy! ;)

Now back to topic: Disney and their overuse of the color lavender...[
Sometimes, extreme clever flies over my old head. I guess you "Trumped Me". :thumbsup:

Ate here today and it was pretty darn good. We had the Bang Bang Chicken..total clone of what's at Cheesecake minus the shrimp so great job there... and the Cuban Meatloaf sandwich was really tasty. Saw a lot of tables ordering it. The biggest surprise for me were the Reuben Rolls.. I wasn't expecting them to be that good since I'm not that big of a fan of corned beef or sauerkraut. We'll definitely be stopping in here again. The only issues were minor and I already let them know.

didn't "bang bang" shrimp originate from Bonefish Grill? Or am I getting my mid priced chain restaurants mixed up?

didn't "bang bang" shrimp originate from Bonefish Grill? Or am I getting my mid priced chain restaurants mixed up?

Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish is something different.. but equally, if not more, delicious. :thumbsup:

Visited NBC Grill Brew my last trip, not bad, not great. It's an amazing venue and looks stunning, service was good but 'unconfident' (they just need more experience), food was ok (had the chicken sliders for lunch), and the beer was really good. Had a Swamp Ape and 862 this past trip and didn't find them at all alike, 862 is way less in alcohol content.

For anyone wondering about watching the Superbowl here, I asked a few days ago and was told that there are no reservations, it's just turn up and try to sit, stand or squat where you can. They predict that people will have to arrive before midday to get a seat and people will be encouraged to drink/spend throughout in order to keep a table.
That's a LOT of money to spend over a 10+ hour period, so an alternative option for those seeking a social experience that's just become available today, is to purchase a $24.99 ($11.99 kids) ticket for a buffet party at the Bayliner Diner at Cabana Bay. We've just bought these for ourselves (we were able to use Premier AP discount) and they include a buffet of wings, nachos, hot dogs etc until the beginning of the 3rd Quarter. A cash bar will be available and the game will be shown on their 4 large screens. It says that there is limited availability for them, so it may be an idea to buy sooner than later.
Very excited to have our first Superbowl Experience in the US!

For anyone wondering about watching the Superbowl here, I asked a few days ago and was told that there are no reservations, it's just turn up and try to sit, stand or squat where you can. They predict that people will have to arrive before midday to get a seat and people will be encouraged to drink/spend throughout in order to keep a table.
That's a LOT of money to spend over a 10+ hour period, so an alternative option for those seeking a social experience that's just become available today, is to purchase a $24.99 ($11.99 kids) ticket for a buffet party at the Bayliner Diner at Cabana Bay. We've just bought these for ourselves (we were able to use Premier AP discount) and they include a buffet of wings, nachos, hot dogs etc until the beginning of the 3rd Quarter. A cash bar will be available and the game will be shown on their 4 large screens. It says that there is limited availability for them, so it may be an idea to buy sooner than later.

Cool, let us know what it was like after my Panthers win.

That would be a cool place to watch a game. Those screens are pretty massive,if my memory serves me right.

That would be a cool place to watch a game. Those screens are pretty massive,if my memory serves me right.

I was thinking about this last night after talking about the Old Firm. I'm convinced that Rangers will get promoted this year and that means the old firm returns after 4 years. Will this be shown here if it's on?