Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBC Sports Grill Brew

Thanks for the heads up. I was kind of excited to go eat here but I'm going to pass. I'll go check out Cowfish and Antojitos table side guacamole.

Sounds like your typical theme park dinner. I don't think I've ever had a "great" meal at a theme park or "downtown" are in my life, and this includes Epcot..which I've had decent to good meals, but paid through the nose.
The closest to great meals I've had in-park or downtown are Coral Reef (Epcot) and Wolfgang Puck's. Typically though, when I want a quality meal I hit up the hotels. Tchop Tchop is fantastic and The Kitchen is pretty good too.

I would also be curious if they will serve drinks to people out there? I mean they have to have an idea to make money off of this besides featuring their channel right?

Where are these bleachers placed, exactly? I thought it was still a pretty narrow walkway between the NBC restaurant and the path down to the boats.

All I can think about when seeing those bleachers is how I would burn my legs sitting on those hot bleachers. No way would you catch me there, big TV or not. August is hot, hot, and more hot.

All I can think about when seeing those bleachers is how I would burn my legs sitting on those hot bleachers. No way would you catch me there, big TV or not. August is hot, hot, and more hot.
Yeah, if they would reserve one of the Cineplex theaters to play the Olympics coverage, I may consider it. But that ain't happening. :lol:

Yes, after 8:30 is probably the only time I would consider it. I imagine those bleachers will be fairly empty until 8/8:30 at night.
If they really want a crowd there they should have Homer Simpson handing out free Duff beer.
2062398_orig.jpg