Nightmare Fuel: Nocturnal Circus | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Nightmare Fuel: Nocturnal Circus

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They have confirmed from today's podcast that going forward, Nightmare Fuel will be more an episodic anthology. The same concept you expect now from NF, but different stories.

This year's story sounds amazing:
Our 'hero' is attending this circus, where he has fallen in love with an aerialist, and we watch with him as she dies mid-performance. However, this is a twisted and cursed circus, and he is now trapped in an endless loop, forced to watch her die over and over again, until he finds a way to save her.

They wanted to tell a beautiful yet dark love story, and I think this is gonna be incredible.

They have confirmed from today's podcast that going forward, Nightmare Fuel will be more an episodic anthology. The same concept you expect now from NF, but different stories.
This is definitely the route they need to take. I was starting to get tired of (basically) the same show happening every year. Was it impressive? Yes. Are the performers talented? Absolutely! But I need something else to really pull me in. Having a different story is going to do that, for me at least.

Just based on the story, I'll definitely be making a stop at the show this year to check it out.

Reactions: SeventyOne