Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish Universal would take the park across from Fallon and part of Central Park and do a quick install of kids play areas. The moment that is done bulldoze KidsZone and get started on Nintendo.

There is more capacity back there then just a small play area. It is a very large play area with 3 sections to it. It is also 2 shows and a ride. Shows have decent capacity and gets people off the streets for a decent amount of time. So I think Uni is smart about waiting until Fallon and F&F are open before closing this area.

There is more capacity back there then just a small play area. It is a very large play area with 3 sections to it. It is also 2 shows and a ride. Shows have decent capacity and gets people off the streets for a decent amount of time. So I think Uni is smart about waiting until Fallon and F&F are open before closing this area.
I know. It was just a wish.

I don't see them waiting for F&F now that it is delayed to 2018

Reactions: Mike S
I know. It was just a wish.

I don't see them waiting for F&F now that it is delayed to 2018

I can see them shutting the back half down and leaving the front half up until F&F is up. Then shutting the front half down. So keeping ET and Animal Actors open until F&F shut down. Then shut Animal Actors. At some point shut ET to re-route the entrance/exit to a different place.

they technincally don't even need to make a ride but a AR walkthrough that simulates caves, forest, tall grass, etc where randomized pokemon show up. Just wake through the park and all of a sudden wild Pikachu appears etc

Reactions: greendude33
they technincally don't even need to make a ride but a AR walkthrough that simulates caves, forest, tall grass, etc where randomized pokemon show up. Just wake through the park and all of a sudden wild Pikachu appears etc
Then it would be too similar to what is already a free app.

Then it would be too similar to what is already a free app.

People are already enjoying the app to the point, people are already getting told off. If there was a ride it would have to do better than the free app which if you have played it, its near impossible as the app is practical perfect.

One of my original ideas for a Pokemon Land was an Agent P World Showcase-esque experience so we can at the very least mark that off either way.

This is seriously impressive.
Pokémon GO Is Matching Twitter In Terms Of Daily Active Users – My Nintendo News
Since this VR app is so popular I think anything Universal would do for Pokemon would have to avoid any kind of similarity to it meaning animatronics. A Safari would be perfect for the third park.

I have been playing this game non-stop in my free time. I've walked miles and miles to catch pokemon and hatch eggs. I'm a monster and I need to be stopped.