Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Totally agree with this, but I do want to add something. Japan's transit system is amazing - bullet trains go everywhere because it's such a small country. You could get from Tokyo to Osaka (USJ) in roughly 3.5 hours. It's a lot more accessible to most of Japan than Disneyland is to most of the USA.

That my plan, bullet from Tokyo to Osaka with Kyoto in between

That my plan, bullet from Tokyo to Osaka with Kyoto in between
PM me if you'd like. I just went to Tokyo + Kyoto for about 2 weeks. If I could make a suggestion, I'd spend less time in Tokyo and more time in Osaka and especially Kyoto. Tokyo doesn't have as much to see as you'd think (from my experience). Kyoto has far more to do than I expected.

Actually that isn't true anymore. Wikipedia is considered an accurate academic source now
Yeah, sure...in lower pseudo academic circles. Just typical of low lazy academic standards. Wikipedia is loaded with inaccurate info. The above ET info is a typical exhibit....This is probably one of the sources Kelly Ann Conway uses for her alternative facts. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, sure...in lower pseudo academic circles. Just typical of low lazy academic standards. Wikipedia is loaded with inaccurate info. The above ET info is a typical exhibit....This is probably one of the sources Kelly Ann Conway uses for her alternative facts. :lol:
I use Wikipedia A LOT and rarely stumble upon something inaccurate. I always make sure to double check just in case but it's very rare and if something is wrong it's normally fixed within a matter of minutes. Wikipedia also marks pages that they deem not fully sourced at the top of the page to give people looking at the site a warning.

I use Wikipedia A LOT and rarely stumble upon something inaccurate. I always make sure to double check just in case but it's very rare and if something is wrong it's normally fixed within a matter of minutes. Wikipedia also marks pages that they deem not fully sourced at the top of the page to give people looking at the site a warning.
Don't misunderstand me. It's OK to use Wikipedia. I use it myself. But it's not source academics reliable, so I don't utilize it as a definitive source. Having a very in depth, often hands on, past background in history & politics, I find it inaccurate, or over simplified to the point of inaccuracy, often. There's varying accuracy of their sources. It's decent in certain fields, but weak in others. It's too easy for unreliable info to find it's way into it's listings.

Reactions: Frogki
the Fire emblem game nintendo put out for IOS is actually pretty fun....I really hope so they make some unique merch for the parks
If Fire Emblem appears anywhere it'll likely be USJ only unless they actually put "an all things Nintendo" store in CityWalk like they should.