Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guys I really wished nintendo was getting its own park. I just see it being so out of place at usf. Then what more nintendo at the new park? It would Seem all over the place Imo, they could soooo use a smaller Ip to put in usf.

Universal isn't in the business of building a single IP park. Never will be either. Not sure why it will be all over the place being in seperate parks when the Zelda isn't related to Mario and DK so it 100% makes sense if it's somewhere else.

Nothing beats that smell! I'm amazed Universal hasn't made candles or air fresheners with that scent. I'd buy 'em.

tree-fresh.jpg

This would probably do the trick.

First thing is to find someone that works the attraction. Second is to have them keep an eye out for a custom scent vendor packaging/shipping lable. I know that Disney uses a few of them. Once you find the vendor, call them and ask if the ET scent is owned and held by Uni. If not, you might be able to order a gallon of it which will last 500 years or more.

example: ScentAir | Scent & Aroma Marketing, Sensory Branding

First thing is to find someone that works the attraction. Second is to have them keep an eye out for a custom scent vendor packaging/shipping lable. I know that Disney uses a few of them. Once you find the vendor, call them and ask if the ET scent is owned and held by Uni. If not, you might be able to order a gallon of it which will last 500 years or more.
I've looked around for a machine/custom scent . That's one of the ones I've tried. Even ordered some samples. Can't seem to find one that matches. So your suggestion may be the only one that has a possibility. But my guess is Uni has exclusive rights since I've never experienced anything even close to it.

example: ScentAir | Scent & Aroma Marketing, Sensory Branding

If we all chip in, we can get about 50 years each.

I thought my earlier Disney comment was controversial....

I remember riding it when I was a kid, it was epic...Recently the sounds, lighting, and auxiliary effects have been broken beyond a refurb's repair..

I think it was a great ride...for 1990. The design just doesn't hold up. It doesn't have the charm of the Disney Fantasyland dark rides to skate by. If ET stays I'm rooting for a top down rebuild.

I think it was a great ride...for 1990. The design just doesn't hold up. It doesn't have the charm of the Disney Fantasyland dark rides to skate by. If ET stays I'm rooting for a top down rebuild.
I would say it vastly improved upon a ride like Peter Pan, but I'm with you...ET has not aged well and it shows badly..Realisticly this attraction should have gotten a major overhaul since the mid 2000's haha

Reactions: Mike S and Frogki
I'm sure when Universal will do a Zelda attraction it won't be based on any specific Zelda game but will invoke it's world and have you enjoy your own adventures in there. I even think ecstatically they would mix the different styles into one unique and authentic but very recognisable version.

Yep, just found that magical monorail smell.
trainspotting-toilet-4_9316.jpg

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm sure when Universal will do a Zelda attraction it won't be based on any specific Zelda game but will invoke it's world and have you enjoy your own adventures in there. I even think ecstatically they would mix the different styles into one unique and authentic but very recognisable version.

Yep, just found that magical monorail smell.
trainspotting-toilet-4_9316.jpg
I gagged last time I was on the WDW monorail, it stunk sooooo bad. It had the really bad p _ _ s smell. I've been on NY & London subways. They never smelled badly like WDW Monorail cars.

Reactions: Joel