Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sure when Universal will do a Zelda attraction it won't be based on any specific Zelda game but will invoke it's world and have you enjoy your own adventures in there. I even think ecstatically they would mix the different styles into one unique and authentic but very recognisable version.

Yep, just found that magical monorail smell.
trainspotting-toilet-4_9316.jpg
Who say a Zelda attraction will be built? Nintendo is more than enough.

It's been a while.... but I like that monorail smell :bolt:

It makes me happy... if' I'm smelling that I know I'm at Disney.

Reactions: LJGonz
Since its rumoured Nintendo won't have screens, what kind of animatronics are being expected? Are we talking like projection mapped faces or are we talking never before seen over the top next gen tech?

I've been assuming a big bowser AA as well. Is the mario kart ride supposed to be based off the "Bowser's Castle" tracks or a combination of tracks? Its hard to imagine rainbow road not being included somewhere

Reactions: Nico
Wasn't it once reported that the Ursula AA from Mermaid was their most complex animatronic for WDI?

I think if that's the case, Bowser has to be something to behold. While I am fascinated to see how Yoshi and DK are handled (for either MK, DK, or potentially Yoshi); it's Bowser for Mariokart that I am more curious to see for this attraction. I think there is a lot that you can do, and it may be something to behold once it is finished.

I've been assuming a big bowser AA as well. Is the mario kart ride supposed to be based off the "Bowser's Castle" tracks or a combination of tracks? Its hard not to imagine rainbow road not being included somewhere

If I'm not mistaken, someone mentioned that it would be using multiple tracks.

Reactions: E.Gadd
That's so ironic that a video game based ride doesn't have screens, but most of the other rides at uni do.

A video game, is something that you can play on your screen at home or on the go. It's wise that the smart approach, is to make it as practical as they can make it.

Will there be boundaries? Oh god yes. but, I do believe that what we will see with SNW is something that will be groundbreaking, just as the same happened with Hogsmeade back in 2010.

Reactions: Mike S