Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 258 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just wait for the ET/Alien/Close Encounters of the thirds kind cross over movie and this ip will be kicking and screaming as it should. Nu plummer nor cartoon dragon should take it's place! I love some Nintendo but if it kicks ET out of the park I'll start a crusade to destroy the brand. ;)
(Any other opinions are fake opinions)
Good thing Yoshi is a Dinosaur then :p

Reactions: maroonmol
I know he may not be the most liked persona around the Web, but interesting thoughts nonetheless from WDW1974:
"I saw one site this week showed a UNI patent for a 'puzzle theater' ... just an FYI but that was for the main Zelda attraction for Nintendo Land (or whatever they will call it). Last I heard, it was not going to be built. But maybe it will be a Phase II deal or maybe it will be used for other properties. I've just seen the mockup forZelda."

I know he may not be the most liked persona around the Web, but interesting thoughts nonetheless from WDW1974:
"I saw one site this week showed a UNI patent for a 'puzzle theater' ... just an FYI but that was for the main Zelda attraction for Nintendo Land (or whatever they will call it). Last I heard, it was not going to be built. But maybe it will be a Phase II deal or maybe it will be used for other properties. I've just seen the mockup forZelda."

Everything I've been told about Zelda is NOT this. So yeah I don't know.

:Controversial opinion alert:

I never cared for the character of Yoshi compared to the other Nintendo characters... I know these characters aren't the most fleshed out in the world but Yoshi doesn't even talk!!! As far as I know he's just a cutesy dino that eats apples and spits out eggs. ... Give me a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride instead.

latest

Given the sizes of the plots of land that are currently under construction at USH and the parking lot that just went behind walls at USJ, ET is safe. This isn't a massive sprawling land, it'll be buildings stacked on top of buildings. I'd be shocked if the entire land went beyond the current kid zone area.

Given the sizes of the plots of land that are currently under construction at USH and the parking lot that just went behind walls at USJ, ET is safe. This isn't a massive sprawling land, it'll be buildings stacked on top of buildings. I'd be shocked if the entire land went beyond the current kid zone area.
If we're supposedly going to be the second ones to get it why are we the last to start?

If we're supposedly going to be the second ones to get it why are we the last to start?

I have to think, personally, that USH still has a long ways to go before Nintendo is moving forward.

It's going to be the next Potter, and they need to upgrade and ensure that the Lower Lot is ready for SNW, similar to how the Upper Lot was redone as it had to be.

It's MOO (My Own Opinion), and that I think Orlando getting it shortly after Osaka makes sense. I would love to be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Reactions: Mike S

When was the order of SNW openings announced?

I have to think, personally, that USH still has a long ways to go before Nintendo is moving forward.

Based on the plot of land surrounded by walls in Japan alone, it's safe to assume ET is safe. It just so happens that the current construction site in Hollywood is the roughly the same size as the one in Japan. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not.

It's going to be the next Potter, and they need to upgrade and ensure that the Lower Lot is ready for SNW, similar to how the Upper Lot was redone as it had to be.

It's MOO (My Own Opinion), and that I think Orlando getting it shortly after Osaka makes sense. I would love to be wrong, but that's how I see it.

I don't think that Potter is necessarily next for USH, but it does seem to take about 4 times as long to build anything there. I think earthquake proofing takes up part of that time.