Nintendo Switch | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Makes sense, Microsoft isn't trying to sell consoles. The more platforms they can get GamePass on means more money, and I can imagine with xCloud the Switch could be able to run some of the more technologically demanding games. Do I like this idea? No, I think exclusives promote healthy competition and having them on Switch is lame.

I'm in that Nintendo Switch slump right now. It's just sitting there, collecting dust until whenever Breath of the Wild 2 decides to come out. Just don't really see any reason to play it when I've got a shiny new PS5, y'know?

Reactions: Tristan
Yeah I traded my WIi-U in for my Switch and only paid like $50 and still just should've kept the 50. Smash Ultimate is awesome and the best game behind Melee. BOTW was another great game alongside Mario Odyssey, but besides that? New Horizons was really good and I feel justified in paying full-price for it, but it lacks the. content New Lead had. I won't pay for the online due to how garbage it is. I'm not gonna play third-party games because most of the time the ones that come to the console run like dog water, and finally to me personally; this Nintendo-era feels so corporate.

The Switch is a genius idea and 2017-2018 was pure bliss. But I hate the business standards that Nintendo set for themselves. The most obvious example is the 3D Mario Collection being such awful consumer practice. Also the Skyward Sword HD "Remaster". AND the Link's Awakening Remake; I just can't justify $60 on a 12 hour experience when I bought Stardew Valley for 1/4 the price.

TL:DR Basically Nintendo needs to make the Gamecube-mini and I'll be happy and spend another hundred dollars after my joy-conz begin to drift.

Yeah I traded my WIi-U in for my Switch and only paid like $50 and still just should've kept the 50. Smash Ultimate is awesome and the best game behind Melee. BOTW was another great game alongside Mario Odyssey, but besides that? New Horizons was really good and I feel justified in paying full-price for it, but it lacks the. content New Lead had. I won't pay for the online due to how garbage it is. I'm not gonna play third-party games because most of the time the ones that come to the console run like dog water, and finally to me personally; this Nintendo-era feels so corporate.

The Switch is a genius idea and 2017-2018 was pure bliss. But I hate the business standards that Nintendo set for themselves. The most obvious example is the 3D Mario Collection being such awful consumer practice. Also the Skyward Sword HD "Remaster". AND the Link's Awakening Remake; I just can't justify $60 on a 12 hour experience when I bought Stardew Valley for 1/4 the price.

TL:DR Basically Nintendo needs to make the Gamecube-mini and I'll be happy and spend another hundred dollars after my joy-conz begin to drift.

It's a really, really, good successor to the 3DS and the Wii U. However--I do think that it needs a kick to the pants. I'm curious if Microsoft and Nintendo's partnership may prove to be that needed kick in the pants--especially if Microsoft helps foot changes that needs to be made to the Switch servers.

I mean I would buy it anyway...but locking cheat codes to these figures....go F your self Nintendo. You do not make enough figures to be locking these kinda features away

The Wolf Figure is 50 bucks on Amazon right now...so this I assume will be 50+ by Christmas

I also hope they bring back the Link Skyward Sword Figure...because why not? Can't buy that either in stores so make some more so we can buy FROM you Nintendo the Figure

While I believe Emily and in the Super Nintendo Switch, she did report a lot of heresy for what the Switch's debut lineup would include - including virtual console and a western port of Mother 3. So we'll see.

While I believe Emily and in the Super Nintendo Switch, she did report a lot of heresy for what the Switch's debut lineup would include - including virtual console and a western port of Mother 3. So we'll see.
I mean to me Zelda/Mario would make soooo much sense not saying either has to be only for it but made with a version that runs it better would get a lot of extra units sold

It wont be...but god I'd love a 500+ dollar version that is basically a PS4 on the go

I'd assume more of a 350 dollar version of a PS4Pro on the go, if Nintendo is specifically making this console for those who want large scale action titles.

Going to guess the price scaling will be more like this:

350 = Pro
250 = Base
150 = Lite.

I'd assume more of a 350 dollar version of a PS4Pro on the go, if Nintendo is specifically making this console for those who want large scale action titles.

Going to guess the price scaling will be more like this:

350 = Pro
250 = Base
150 = Lite.
I'd love that but doubt it will be as powerful as a PS4...that is what I would love so we can get more ports and more "AAA" indies

I'd love that but doubt it will be as powerful as a PS4...that is what I would love so we can get more ports and more "AAA" indies

I think with the way things are going, if Nintendo aims to keep the Switch relevant for another 3-4 years, that they will need to up the graphical qualities. Plus, there'd be benefit to a new iteration of the Tegra chip, that can bring more intensive titles to the platform. Last thing I think they would want, is another Wii U situation.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I think with the way things are going, if Nintendo aims to keep the Switch relevant for another 3-4 years, that they will need to up the graphical qualities. Plus, there'd be benefit to a new iteration of the Tegra chip, that can bring more intensive titles to the platform. Last thing I think they would want, is another Wii U situation.
I hope so

Nintendo games don't need much but its the third party games....I'd like the next star wars game on Switch