Nintendo Switch | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd be very, very shocked if Splatoon 3 came out in Q1. I don't even expect to see it in this Direct.

The way i see it, is more so in that it's a game that hasn't been featured since it's initial reveal; and should be through a large stretch of it's development (As it did get announced in March). I see February, but I can see it delayed to March or April.

My predictions

- DK 3D Platformer announced
- New Kirby Game
- Final Smash Character trailer
- RE7 (it's already on the switch in Japan)
- Batman Arkham Trilogy
- Animal Crossing Mega Update
- N64 Online + N64 Controller
- Direct ends with Mario Kart 9 or first proper look at Metroid Prime 4

Forgot to put NSO here, but I'll add further.

NSO Regular - Game Boy is added for Free
NSO+ - Nintendo 64, Themes. Upcharge of NSO, around 10-12 dollars per year; and will be updated with new titles as often as NSO Regular.

N64 Games with online

Finally I've wanted to play Mario Kart 64 online since Wii...thats like 15 years...lol

So, gonna say this here; but this was not only the weirdest direct due to that bit, but perhaps...one of the best in quite a few years? A lot of the games made me curious to intrigued, to flat out excited for (Kirby Bandicoot and Bayonetta 3 look -stellar-). It's also an unexpected surprise to see SEGA Genesis titles coming as part of the expansion pack.

Speaking of Zelda, this now marks the second time Nintendo has been actively involved in a SEGA game outside of M+S Olympics for the Switch.

The first being SMTV, and now SEGA returning to help develop (and probably finance) Bayonetta 3. Makes me wonder if Bayo3 is now a timed exclusive, and like Bayonetta 2, will be on other platforms eventually.

Yeah this was a very good direct admittedly.

The first being SMTV, and now SEGA returning to help develop (and probably finance) Bayonetta 3. Makes me wonder if Bayo3 is now a timed exclusive, and like Bayonetta 2, will be on other platforms eventually.

I believe Nintendo owns publication rights to Bayonetta, and considering how stingy they've been about making IPs remain exclusive to their consoles...

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Sora as the Final Character is great

Chief or WaLuigi would have been as cool but at least it was not Ring Fit Trainer, another Pokemon or Fire Emblem character

I absolutely loved KH1 waaay back when I was young. Despite numerous suggestions from friends, I haven't gotten around to playing the rest of the series yet, but it's obviously important to many people. Sora's animations look amazing, and the fact that they somehow navigated what seemed liked a legal minefield to bring him in makes this a fitting capstone to Ultimate's roster. Wouldn't have been my number 1 choice, personally, but I can't complain. Nicely done, now take a break Sakurai!

This is one of the best Directs ever. Something for everyone and tons of games.
Chrono Cross remastered, wow. Xenoblade 3 and Earthbound also.

Agreed with both. Might even by my favorite normal direct period (Which considering E3 is dead now, I guess in general pretty much close with E32017).

Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, freaking Mario Strikers and Nintendo Switch Sports. Sign me up for all of it.

Last edited:
Mario Kart 48 courses DLC (free with online...or only 24 bucks for all tracks) GREAT
Fire Emblem Warriors 2...looks fun
Nintendo Sports....as long as the online works, cool
Kirby and Advance War...look great
Metriod Drea getting an easy and hard mode....game bought because of these new options