Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

Looks like Europe again....the med

It's more the Iberian Peninsula as opposed to the Mediterranean/Greece. Especially when given the geography that we see from the map at the end of the gameplay (and in that office in the live action bits). Very Spaniard in certain designs.

So, assuming BoTW2 isn't delayed (Which it should be fine) and if Emily Rogers is right on Fire Emblem 17 being this year, that then leaves the potential 2022 window looking like this
  • Pokemon Legends Arceus
  • Triangle Strategy
  • Kirby and the Forgotten Land
  • Advanced Wars Reboot Camp
  • Nintendo Switch Sports
  • Mario Strikers Battle League
  • Fire Emblem Warriors - Three Hopes
  • Splatoon 3
  • Live A Live
  • Mario+Rabbids Spark's of Hope
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
  • (And if Emily is right) Fire Emblem 17
What a massive lineup for Nintendo Switch.

Nintendo does this weird thing where they just like put wayyyy too many games after June...like June and on this year is amazing before that....its good

Honestly MK DLC is what I am most excited about before FE comes out and while I want zelda out..I bet it's moved to next year because they don't "need" it and maybe then we can get the Switch Pro or whatever just give me a switch with some power, me and millions of others are ready to throw down cash for a better switch (mainly for third party games, Nintendo games work great)

Nintendo does this weird thing where they just like put wayyyy too many games after June...like June and on this year is amazing before that....its good

Honestly MK DLC is what I am most excited about before FE comes out and while I want zelda out..I bet it's moved to next year because they don't "need" it and maybe then we can get the Switch Pro or whatever just give me a switch with some power, me and millions of others are ready to throw down cash for a better switch (mainly for third party games, Nintendo games work great)

I'm actually banking on this:

• March = Kirby/Triangle
  • April = AdvancedWars/Sports
  • May = Emily Rogers Casual title (Rumored)
  • June = Mario Strikers/Three Hopes
  • July = Splatoon 3
  • August = Live a Live/Mario+Rabbids
  • September = Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  • October = Fire Emblem 17 (Emily has also heard that FE17 is nearing completion)/Bayonetta 3
  • November = Scarlet/Violet
  • December = The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild 2
If Zelda gets delayed, my guess is March 2nd, 2023. Have it be on the anniversary of the Nintendo Switch, especially if they can tie it in with a 2.0 model like how BoTW tied in with the original model. And that's not even considering the rumored Prime HD project as-well.

Both cool but where the hill is ganecube

that system has basically ignored since the Wii

Game Boy/GBA (especially GBA) is gonna get the attention far more than Gamecube.

Also, I think rumors are in place for Windwaker HD to be simply in the waiting room for Switch alongside Twilight Princess HD. Wouldn't be shocked if they hold off on GameCube, and have GB/C for Base NSO, and GBA for NSO+.

The 1-2 Switch sequel is being a sequel of the 1-2 Switch.

Otherwise, played the demo for Three Hopes; and I gotta say the increased production value and scope of Hopes compared to Houses, alongside how it's narrative differs from Houses is a bold and fascinating approach. Really love what I have had the chance to try, as I'll definitely be buying it.

As @Joe prepares his Sports Story Summoning Circle, I prepare my Persona Summoning Circle.

Meanwhile, one of the rumored titles that may show up; could be possibly Red Dead Redemption 2 weirdly enough. Also to note, Skyrim's most recent iteration was rated for Switch, and GoldenEye remains quietly waiting. I honestly think this direct may have a punch that people wouldn't expect, even if it's just third party games.

The new Fire Emblem is fun, and content full with 3 stories in it

If you like its combat or characters its well worth its price and will hold me over until Spatoon 3

I hope Persona gets ports but...i really dont care about third party games on switch. They run/look worst, no gamepass and no achievements. If you only have a switch enjoy but most third party games just aren't supported enough to want me to buy them on switch over PS5/Xbox

We have a solid month for Swith

Splatoon looks great, new card game could be really fun, lots of new weapons and Spatfest now have three teams to choose from

Kirby is 15 bucks in the US and should be fun if you have friends to play with

Zelda Date
Pikman 4/Fire Emblem games coming soon
Mario Kart/Switch Sports DLC
N64 Games are all great and 007 have online

honestly cant complain a good direct