Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it ain't so...

Is he really talking as though he actually visited Pandora???

"We are working with the Navi..."

Give me a break!!! All he is doing is talking smack with a few film props! At this point, Disney imagineering is so full of bull, it makes me want to puke. Why any artist would want to work for them, other than the paycheck, is beyond me.

Give me a break!!! All he is doing is talking smack with a few film props! At this point, Disney imagineering is so full of bull, it makes me want to puke. Why any artist would want to work for them, other than the paycheck, is beyond me.

Completely agree, teebs. That interview was insulting.

certainly moving forward...George K says 2017 which is ridiculous but then again we re dealing with disney

2017 would be an early opening.

Say it ain't so...

"Story" :thumbs:

Interviewer: "So, it's been 2 years since this project was announced. Where are you guys at with it?"

Imagineer: "Ummmm.....we have movie props."

I swear that guy was hauled off the cotton candy stand in Fantasyland and asked to pretend that he worked for WDI. I want to show that interview to a psychiatrist and ask if she/he sees a problem with delusion.

Did everyone hear that Instead of two more Avatar sequels there will be 3 more movies? As most of you know I was not a fan of the first movie. Mainly because I hated the storyline and well the movie itself lol But I really hope they come up with a fresh and new storyline for the sequels, because I want to like the movies. Now as far as this Avatar expansion its starting to become a joke, not going to lie. Why do I get the feeling that Disney is just trying to force this franchise into their parks? I would much rather see a new and original expansion come to Animal Kingdom(example: The Beast Kingdom idea).

Say it ain't so...

Brandon is special. See his break down over The Lone Ranger.

Avatar is happening, so is Star Wars, but why pull another Disney Decade when you can just hang tight and wait till the spring WDW event?

I swear that guy was hauled off the cotton candy stand in Fantasyland and asked to pretend that he worked for WDI. I want to show that interview to a psychiatrist and ask if she/he sees a problem with delusion.

His claim to fame is decorating the new windows on Buena Vista Street at DCA. He had a public meltdown about Lone Ranger. He is a loon. This project is lame.

I've been a Disney fan the majority of my life, so I understand "story". However, "story" doesn't mean what it used to at WDI. Anytime you hear "story" surrounding something at the parks, you can pretty safely assume it's not only BS, but childish BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.