Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About as much fun as sawing your own foot off, it looks awful too. That whole area is a sham shoehorned in with some tinpot back story. On the whole I like AK but this area sucks, Chester & Hester my sawn off foot!

I agree, that whole part of the park makes me wish they would've chosen Beastly Kingdom instead. It upsets me even more than instead of doing BK, they're going to do a whole Avatar thing that probably won't even be open until the end of the decade.

i found something interesting about the latest 2013 ultimate WDW video where they discuss avatar...both Joe rodhe and Bruce Vaughn talked about doing the impossible while discussing avatar...i gotta think they re talking floating mountains

i found something interesting about the latest 2013 ultimate WDW video where they discuss avatar...both Joe rodhe and Bruce Vaughn talked about doing the impossible while discussing avatar...i gotta think they re talking floating mountains

I don't think that is what they are implying at all ...

Doing the impossible with Avatar? How about actually getting it done, as that seems to be impossible.

twebber, I've got to hand it to you, you sure are the most dedicated Avatar fan of all time. You are to Avatarland what jt04 is to Downtown Disney.

Haha thanks at least im consistant although the jt04 is a low blow..i will say this though...im a huge UOR fan and my money has been going to them over the last three years..and i do think Diagon Alley will be the best themed land ever to be built..i just happen to think avatar can be an incredible land

Last edited:
I actually like the Dinosaur area, I like the coaster, but I am also a fan of mouse coasters, especially when they spin. But even more, my kids LOVE that part of the park. I think it gives it a good part of the park at night. It is tucked away enough that you don't see it from other areas to break the illusion of other areas. But my daughter's eyes light up in that area.

The Bombadiers covered why I think Avatar is a bad movie and a poor addition...

[video=youtube;b_xcX3pYaXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xcX3pYaXY&feature=share&list=PLyxrGQX-rD8FRHEntU4BiKhXBstZuNOfp[/video]

Avatar isn't about nature, it's about white colonial expansion guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.