Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is "a race against..." the new "something goes wrong?"

Fallon
Fast and Furious
Mario Kart
Race Tom Cruise Mummy Revamp...

Who knew we had buildings like that in Orlando? Most effective photo of the New York Skyline facade I've ever seen!
Universal's always done a great job with most of the NYC area. So much more realistic & film ready than Disney did with the SOA at MGM/DHS. We even love to explore those NYC back alleys. Many great photo ops. Like being transported back to the New York of 50-70 years ago, when you're in one of the alleys..... We often just sit on a bench on one of the sidewalks, have a coffee or beer, and watch the people & soak up the atmosphere. I feel more like I'm in NYC than when I actually visit the real NYC.

Jimmy is on Ellen today talking about the new ride. He said he wanted it to be like Soarin' at Disney but with NY. I'm sure Universal is loving that choice of words. He also says it's a VR simulator but I think he's just a little mixed up between 3D and VR. Starts at 2:10

Sarcasm? It's sometimes very hard to tell online. :lol:

What is life, but a race?

Honestly, until you mentioned it I never realized...This will be the first ride in a while where nothing goes wrong

I thought the whole plot of the ride is that he brakes his finger and so you have to go with him around NY to the hospital. This sounds so really bad, if it isn't the plot. Sorry if it isn't I don't know where I heard it.

Reactions: Clive