Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still predict this will be a popular and fun attraction.

I know it will be at least for me. It's replacing an attraction that I might have done maybe 3 times in its existence. This seems like something I will do probably once per visit. It may not be much of an improvement, but it should be an improvement. F&F on the other hand....woof.

Reactions: Coasted and Mike S
I feel like universal has perfected the good fascade but not so good ride technique. They have to start making rides that have amazing fascade like they do recently, but a just as amazing ride. Mummy is a perfect example of what universal should go back to doing and improving the que.
I feel like there's something to be said about this. Universal has proven that they can do a fantastic job when they want to. But then, they take hit IPs like Despicable Me, Fast and the Furious, Fallon and waste them with simulator attractions.

Reactions: belloq87 and LJGonz
I'm sure if you're not familiar with Fallon, the ride will seem like a "grown up minions." I think this ride will almost have inside-like jokes. If you've never seen his "Ew" skits, I'm sure you'll think it's utterly stupid to see Jimmy Fallon in a dress. If you've seen all of them on the show, I'm sure you'll think of the ride as a funny continuation of his skits. Just my prediction.

I'm sure if you're not familiar with Fallon, the ride will seem like a "grown up minions." I think this ride will almost have inside-like jokes. If you've never seen his "Ew" skits, I'm sure you'll think it's utterly stupid to see Jimmy Fallon in a dress. If you've seen all of them on the show, I'm sure you'll think of the ride as a funny continuation of his skits. Just my prediction.
Of all the skits Jimmy does, the "ew!" skit is honestly the stupidest, lowest common denominator bullcrap he could produce.

Not that I wasn't expecting that though since I saw Jimmy's instagram posts when he was doing ride filming.

Reactions: maroonmol and Joel
Of all the skits Jimmy does, the "ew!" skit is honestly the stupidest, lowest common denominator bullcrap he could produce.

Not that I wasn't expecting that though since I saw Jimmy's instagram posts when he was doing ride filming.
Lol that was just an example. I think they're dumb too except the music video he did with Will.I.am, that was pretty funny.