Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there going to be a two drink minimum, maybe some blood and stitches. I am of course joking, but UO has to be concerned about all these news stories.

UO would be the least concerned out of anyone who's concerned about that. The money spent on this ride is peanuts compared to the advertising the company gets from the Tonight Show

honestly, I think this is a non-story that's being made into a big one. The guy shows up and does it job, and does it well. That's all NBC cares about. If it started effecting his actual performance, that would be a whole other story. It's not like he's working on the show drunk.

honestly, I think this is a non-story that's being made into a big one. The guy shows up and does it job, and does it well. That's all NBC cares about. If it started effecting his actual performance, that would be a whole other story. It's not like he's working on the show drunk.

Anyone familiar with Harry Potter knows Daniel Radcliffe performed intoxicated in the latter half of the series. Hasn't changed UO's decision to keep churning out Wizarding World attractions.

Reactions: Cole
Ok... last I heard, this is what is coming to the former twister building. Top edge (which is more decorative and deco than it appears here) and the sculpture above the marquee. I believe the top edge stuff will continue from the park side to around the corner to the concert lawn side.

727_facade_zps3nu1lfr6.jpg

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Ok... last I heard, this is what is coming to the former twister building. Top edge (which is more decorative and deco than it appears here) and the sculpture above the marquee. I believe the top edge stuff will continue from the park side to around the corner to the concert lawn side.

Any idea as to where this facade will start in the New York side? I hope it doesn't look like a gigantic box

I believe next to the current red brick building. Ain't life grand...

So no more hope of redoing that whole corner all the way around including the flat cityscape? I was hoping this would give us something nice at the end of the street that would improve the view from the entrance to the park.

im interested to see how they façade 30 rock. I'm been in the building (to see Conan along time ago), and from what I remember it's really just another office building. It's not really all that "exciting" or thematic.

im interested to see how they façade 30 rock. I'm been in the building (to see Conan along time ago), and from what I remember it's really just another office building. It's not really all that "exciting" or thematic.

Agreed. I've been there multiple times and it's a pretty dull building. I bet they'll have a cut out of Jimmy leaning on the signage.

Will the side of the building, all the way to the restrooms (sort off) next to the stage also get the New York theming?
If not some trees could hide the fugly building.

I was hoping we would be getting something like this, where the old twister building is covered on one side and the front by 30 Rock, and towards the firehouse would be an assortment of smaller facades from around the city. The old mural at the end of the street would get some additions on either side as well as a repainting.

VgdDgFk.png

As great as this new attraction could potentially be, I will deeply miss Twister- that was my childhood (that is, being scared to death at the age of three thinking I was in a real tornado, followed by similar experiences on Earthquake) right there, now gone :cry: