Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only one excited for this ride?
A completely fresh take on part of the New York section of the park makes me giddy. I also like Jimmy Fallon, so maybe that's why I feel so alone?! :shrug:

Reactions: Macfr3ak
A completely fresh take on part of the New York section of the park makes me giddy. I also like Jimmy Fallon, so maybe that's why I feel so alone?! :shrug:
i like him and his show as well however not completely sold on this ride BUT happy its replacing something i would do once a year IF THAT

I'm not excited, but I'm not taking the same negative attitude everyone here wants to take with this and F&F. I think this will be a nice filler attraction that fits the theme of where it's going and is an upgrade from Twister. It's also unlikely to be a long term attraction just like a lot of attractions that have come and gone at USF.

Not everything needs to be an epic game changing Gringotts style attraction.

Twister was actually something I used to do pretty often. Never had a wait.. This ride doesn't seem like it'll have the greatest capacity so I might have to put it on the same list as Minion Mayhem, which is "Only with Express." Disaster on the other hand I used to skip most of the time so I know I'll be doing F&F more than that.

And they weren't bad attractions. But I have to admit, I'll probably really like the Fallon ride. I'm a sucker for flight simulators.
I'll probably enjoy it to. Not something i'll likely do every time, but it'll be a nice attraction. I'm the same with flight simulators.

I'm most looking forward to the celeb cameos that I expect the ride to have.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Disaster lost me when it stopped being Earthquake. Disaster was just LAME IMO.
But at any rate, walking along that side of the park, we only really do the Mummy and then go straight to Diagon Alley.
I loved the Walken musion stuff. The Rock stuff was cheesy '90s theme park fun (installed in 2007). F$F looks to be more '90s cheesy theme park fun brought to you with high tech....umm..tech.

Reactions: anihilnation
There you go. Longevity means little to Universal. :)

To be honest... Universal didn't have a clue what it was doing when they opened USO. It was built for a more naive and gullible audience. They continued tossing low budget junk at it through the 90's IMO.

IOA was a different story completely and reflected this in it's massive budget and overruns.

Reactions: Cole