Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sorry for the quick answer. Had to run out for a bit. But yea, there's plenty of room and it's been talked about removing soundstage 33-37, 41-44 as well as go into the hillside under the Starway as well. So there would be tons more room to build a whole new land.
They could do that? OMG...I wish (talking about under the stairs)

That would be amazing even if it was just another ride

Gonna say it again regardless of franchise size. Just retheme Mummy to Tomb Raider and BAM, profit. Destroying that building and rebuilding it for something new is going to take a LOT of work. Semi-joking aside, I honestly have no idea what could replace it.

I’m not too keen on removing anymore sound stages. They’re historic properties and we’ve already removed so much of them.

Reactions: Pacific
House of Horrors/Universal Classic Monsters, or Blumhouse of Horrors dark ride.
I want a Horror Nights RIDE, year round, baby!

• Love
Reactions: Horror Lover
I’m not too keen on removing anymore sound stages. They’re historic properties and we’ve already removed so much of them.
Correct me if I am wrong but the building are just empty

If so they can all go, they can build more empty rooms

Correct me if I am wrong but the building are just empty

If so they can all go, they can build more empty rooms
As someone who’s worked in these sound stages... they are definitely in need of upgrades or replacements. It’s cheaper for them to build all new state of the art facilities to attract more productions. Tbh the important history is on film and in archives, not in the buildings. They’re just empty warehouses.

As someone who’s worked in these sound stages... they are definitely in need of upgrades or replacements. It’s cheaper for them to build all new state of the art facilities to attract more productions. Tbh the important history is on film and in archives, not in the buildings. They’re just empty warehouses.

Seconded. The Phantom of the Opera stage was arguably the only actually significant one, and that was just because the sets were still standing.

^Speaking of which, weren't those sets supposed to be preserved and then put up on display somewhere? I never heard if that actually happened. I'd love to see them.

^Speaking of which, weren't those sets supposed to be preserved and then put up on display somewhere? I never heard if that actually happened. I'd love to see them.

Part of me has to think that the set is bound to pop up sooner than later--especially considering the George Lucas museum and The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures