Rivers of Light General Discussion and Photos | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Rivers of Light General Discussion and Photos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Soundtrack is inspiring and I am hopeful they can get it fixed soon. The preview showed was impressive visually, its the storyline which needs work

Reactions: Miketheboss
Well it sounds good.. especially like We Are One. I think it's perfect for DAK. Hopefully we get to see the show soon.

The show is being heavily rumored for a 2/12 start. RoL CM's have been given are scheduled and the hours just got extended on 2/12 as well to 8pm... since it gets dark early still, they could do 2 shows, one at 7 and one at 8:30 (or something like that).

We'll see soon if this is finally it.

CM schedules have changed every month since August and rumored show openings for months now... when Disney?!?
Disney certainly isn't going to say anything publicly until likely just days before. They don't want to announce another date that ends up being postponed, which is why they are being VERY conservative when talking about RoL.

I remember in the press release for ROL that each of the 103,000 leaves of the tree of life would light up. Did that ever happen or did we just cut that?

Reactions: DoubleJ