SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rode Wild Artic today (tis month pass holders can bring a friend for fee). Man, was it ROUGH. I mean fling people around the cabin rough. As in, if you didn't have a seatbelt on serious injury would occur rough. Its been a few years since I rode it and I don't remember it being quite so violent. OTOH, Mako is just awesome :)

Rode Wild Artic today (tis month pass holders can bring a friend for fee). Man, was it ROUGH. I mean fling people around the cabin rough. As in, if you didn't have a seatbelt on serious injury would occur rough. Its been a few years since I rode it and I don't remember it being quite so violent. OTOH, Mako is just awesome :)

:agree:

Wild Arctic has turned into a rough ride over the years. You can see and hear the cabin doors rattling - it makes me laugh. I guess it makes the ride seem more realistic. :lol:

And yes, Mako is awesome. So glad Orlando has a hyper.

Reactions: anihilnation
Yup, but I cannot remember the name of that sturgeon fish. Is it the same?
From Wikipedia

Beluga caviar is caviar consisting of the roe(or eggs) of the beluga sturgeon Huso huso. It is found primarily in the Caspian Sea, the world’s largest salt-water lake, which is bordered by Iran and the CIS countries of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Turkmenistan. It can also be found in theBlack Sea basin and occasionally in theAdriatic Sea.

Reactions: Teebin
So, can we expect a Seaworld announcement soon? I still hope that the Dolphin Cove redo will include some minor flatride, would be good for the area there to have something besides Turtle Trek.

I also wonder how much longer the Bird Garden area has, I think the Terrace Garden is just drinks now, so maybe the next big attraction can go there.

So, can we expect a Seaworld announcement soon? I still hope that the Dolphin Cove redo will include some minor flatride, would be good for the area there to have something besides Turtle Trek.

I also wonder how much longer the Bird Garden area has, I think the Terrace Garden is just drinks now, so maybe the next big attraction can go there.

Last I heard SeaWorld was supposed to announce Orlando's attraction and San Antonio's coaster in September, so hopefully they do soon.

Reactions: anihilnation
:agree:

Wild Arctic has turned into a rough ride over the years. You can see and hear the cabin doors rattling - it makes me laugh. I guess it makes the ride seem more realistic. :lol:

And yes, Mako is awesome. So glad Orlando has a hyper.

I haven't ridden Wild Arctic in a year or two but those doors rattled back when it was still the Bermuda Triangle ride. I'm surprised the 25 year old simulator is still working as well as it does.

The Wild Arctic animal exhibits have been in decline since the last polar bear died and I'm pretty sure the beluga whales are getting tired of swimming in that circle.

The entire attraction needs to go as there is nothing worth saving besides the plush toys at the exit shop.

(obligatory Mako is awesome!)

I haven't ridden Wild Arctic in a year or two but those doors rattled back when it was still the Bermuda Triangle ride. I'm surprised the 25 year old simulator is still working as well as it does.

The Wild Arctic animal exhibits have been in decline since the last polar bear died and I'm pretty sure the beluga whales are getting tired of swimming in that circle.

The entire attraction needs to go as there is nothing worth saving besides the plush toys at the exit shop.

(obligatory Mako is awesome!)
Sea World should start phasing out their 'enclosures' entirely...Only a matter of time before we see a 'Blackfish' done with every other animal at the park...That would leave a ton of space for new rides

Sea World should start phasing out their 'enclosures' entirely...Only a matter of time before we see a 'Blackfish' done with every other animal at the park...That would leave a ton of space for new rides

This is just not going to happen. They teamed up with the Human Society and I don't see the pressure on them to close enclosures. I think many of their enclosures are starting to focus on rescue and endangered species. I think they will move to this type of focus over the next 10 years which will allow them to keep their enclosures.