Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More evidence of Seuss Landing not going anywhere, The withdrawal of six books has created a 'positive' Dr. Seuss backlash: NY Times: " Opposite effect is
driving a surge of support for Seuss classics. Dozens of his books shot to the top of Amazon's Best Seller list. On Thursday morning, 9 of the site's Top 10 best sellers
were Seuss books".....No danger of cancel culture for Seuss Landing. .

More evidence of Seuss Landing not going anywhere, The withdrawal of six books has created a 'positive' Dr. Seuss backlash: NY Times: " Opposite effect is
driving a surge of support for Seuss classics. Dozens of his books shot to the top of Amazon's Best Seller list. On Thursday morning, 9 of the site's Top 10 best sellers

Huh....now it all makes cents.

Yeah this isn't really cancel culture or a free speech violation...Book sellers literally stop printing/discontinue books all the time

Also, Seuss has a massive library of books that continue to have applicable messages today

Yeah this isn't really cancel culture or a free speech violation...Book sellers literally stop printing/discontinue books all the time

Also, Seuss has a massive library of books that continue to have applicable messages today
There was a recent New Republic article stating that most of the books in questions sold around 200 to 400 last year. Mulberry sold a little over 600 while another sold only 2 copies. Meanwhile, Green Eggs and Ham sells 14,000 copies just in a week.

EDIT: Fun question: Is it cancel culture if you're canceled by the impartial hand of the free market?

There was a recent New Republic article stating that most of the books in questions sold around 200 to 400 last year. Mulberry sold a little over 600 while another sold only 2 copies. Meanwhile, Green Eggs and Ham sells 14,000 copies just in a week.
I heard this as well, sounds like the market regulated itself

EDIT: Fun question: Is it cancel culture if you're canceled by the impartial hand of the free market?
This is in no way the same as calling Chris Pratt names on Twitter and trying to get his page taken down

Not necessarily the best thread to bump for this, but TMs were asking guests exiting Cat in the Hat to take a survey about it today.

I was picked, and made a point to say in my responses that I think Universal's parks need more dark rides in that style.
Poorly maintained and hamstrung by weakened ride programming?