Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
and...it's multiple times better riding it when it's dark.
Never did this in the dark, but I can see this be true. Ironically I had a dream the other day, and the Trolley was flashing by as if it was a rollercoaster, and my daughter was like wow, and I said, yeah, the ride is closed for now, so ride ops are just having fun with it and see what this baby really can do lol

They should ditch the dual load, dispatch faster, and run it as one giant track.

I feel like this actually could be accomplished with relatively little fuss. There's already the switch near the Sneetches to send the trains to either track. Start on the side closer to the rest of Seuss Landing, go through that route, "track switch" to the Circus McGurkus tunnel track (passing through the station uninterrupted), boom. Longer, higher-quality ride. You'd probably just need to adjust the tail end of the first narration track to remove references to the ride ending.

Is there any chance that Grichmas would get a new permanent theatre that could be used for an alternative, seuss-based performance during the rest of the year? The Grinchmas show is always really popular so there is seemingly a market for that sort of show. I know that there are already so many abandoned theatres in IOA, but Seuss Landing is one place where a theatre would really make sense and an indoor, more theatre and less arena-style venue as well, would be nicer and more useful.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Is there any chance that Grichmas would get a new permanent theatre that could be used for an alternative, seuss-based performance during the rest of the year? The Grinchmas show is always really popular so there is seemingly a market for that sort of show. I know that there are already so many abandoned theatres in IOA, but Seuss Landing is one place where a theatre would really make sense and an indoor, more theatre and less arena-style venue as well, would be nicer and more useful.
A Whoville mini land would be wonderful, but I'd rather have that Mt. Krumpit family coaster instead

It seems like BMG theater will house Grinchmas for the time being

A Whoville mini land would be wonderful, but I'd rather have that Mt. Krumpit family coaster instead

It seems like BMG theater will house Grinchmas for the time being
Yes. The former Blue Man theater was perfect for Grinchmas, plus they did it like a mini land with a merchandise kiosk and a themed food and drink kiosk outside the theater....and they do a damn good job of converting Seuss Landing to Whoville during the Holiday season. Most especially the Citizens of Whoville interacting and performing skits throughout the land.

Seussland has a good amount of rides for the space. The Trolley should be made longer though as many users have stated.

If I had to choose: A (very) small coaster could be added and maybe even another playground area (without the water).