Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Q is better then nothing...was hoping for more but the pandemic (remember when rumors of it being a Joke/or Harley ride with an amazing Q...lol)

The video was cool...mainly because it used the JL theme fromt he 2000's cartoon

Nice to hear Batman is also reopening with Wonder Woman. Now, if only I can convince all my friends to get FlashPasses because there's no way in hell I'm going as a GA to Six Flags in the summer ever again with their lines...

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I can't even form or process my thoughts on this newly redone DC Universe area. Nothing being finished is classic SFMM... unfortunately.

The fact that they somehow made the area even more underwhelming & full of excessive concrete is just sad.

I'm glad that the Batmobile has a new home for photo-ops, but I wish they'd restore the Gotham police car for the ride/queue again.

Also the lazy "boardwalk theme" for the Crazanity midway is so even more glaringly out of place.

Wait....we lost Flash for Bathrooms? They could not just redo the bathrooms RIGHT THERE?

Wow, this is why I just don't have a pass anymore...the parks are not being run in a way I want to support to would care to visit. Like how is the land not done when you are only taking things away and not adding much? Like how?

Reactions: Freak
I'm so disappointed that so much was cut from the budget of this ride. The ride is really fun and deserving of the same treatment Fiesta Texas is getting. Damn you Six Flags!