Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entryway is covered. Wish I knew what was being covered.

It isn't what is being covered, but why. See the mask on one guys face... see the masks hanging around the other guys necks? I will bet they are about to saw some concrete with a really dusty circular saw.

As the rockwork on the interior is well along, some of it hasn't been painted yet and some of it has. They don't need all that white concrete dust in there. That is what the plywood is there for, (even though security is hyper tight on the building from backstage). I guess they don't trust their employees back there because there are at least three large doors back there that are often open for air.

I was at USH when that Kong was there and it was seriously impressive. That's what I imagine the Kong AA should look like.

Reactions: Cole
I was at USH when that Kong was there and it was seriously impressive. That's what I imagine the Kong AA should look like.

You might be better off watching the 2005 film or the austrailian show video. Kong will have a lot more nuanced facial expression this time around and be right in your face delivering it.

This was stylized for the stage production so I would expect his skin to be closer to the film, but the nuanced expressions will remain and should be moving to say the least.

Not sure if this is credible but World of Universal is reporting that Kong will be opening in Mid-July. Which possibly makes sense to launch it with Sapphire Falls.

This has not been their target at all, and I have been given no reason to think they are behind. There is a 95% chance that I will hear about it if so. Too, if anything, UC is throwing extra tweaks and modifications to the show only with the aim of making it even better than it was previously (in theory of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.