Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I forgot to mention the other day, that something really big is going to be built on the far side of the inner track line below. By big I mean steel and mesh and sculptured. Problem is, I have no idea what exactly it will be, but it will fill all of the far side of that roadway and curve. You shouldn't be able to see the grand entrance from this photo's view in a few months. Fun stuff!

24e8dpl.jpg

Yes, there is meaning to the color of the pipes. I just could not recall what each means as I am neither a general contractor or work for a pipe sales company. One among us does.

Late to the party I am. Class is now in session. That's a piece of SDR35 or SDR26 (hard to tell without seeing the writing on the pipe, only difference being 26 has a thicker wall for deeper applications or a required spec. It could be one of 2 applications really, either a drainage line or a gravity sewer line, not sure until I see what they install once they cut the stub. If is normal storm water or roof drain they might but a plastic adapter with a grate for the water to run down or a downspout adapter if its draining off a structure. If its sewer they might put a cleanout on it. Time will tell

Green - gravity sewer, roof/storm dain
White - roof drain (think drains in the parking garages), water service line (small diameter connecting the bigger main your house, will never be a water main though. Some with Cl200 is used for forcemain (sewage)
Blue - always water
Purple - reclaim water, think sprinkler systems at golf courses
Gray - electrical conduit
Gray - S80 could be water or even forcemain

There is fusion HDPE with is a thick black plastic and will have a color strip depending on the application.

Cool :shades:. Looking forward to this attraction. It may well end up being the best attraction in Orlando. Keeping fingers crossed that everything jives.

I think it looks better from the side like in the 4th picture than it does straight on like in the 3rd picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.