Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 441 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited for 3 hours in the Seas with Nemo AP-preview line.. It broke down immediately after opening and took that long to get working again.
I'm sorry,but why? Wasn't there info out beforehand for Nemo that showed its not worth any wait?

Sorry if this comes off mean, don't mean it too.

Last edited:
What Im getting at is if youre in line you know that you will ride it within said amount of minutes. If youre not even in line but youre lining up, youre just wasting your day. Nobody will believe you rode it "first" and nobody will care.. lol

What Im getting at is if youre in line you know that you will ride it within said amount of minutes. If youre not even in line but youre lining up, youre just wasting your day. Nobody will believe you rode it "first" and nobody will care.. lol
It's not like people are spending a day of their vacation doing this. Most are locals and theme park fans who've experienced every attraction in the park. It's exciting to get to ride a new ride. It's like when your a kid on Christmas eve, you know nothings going to happen till the next morning but you can't wait. The ride has to open at some point and when it does there will be a group of theme park fans there waiting. Today could have just as likely been the day as a week from now. If I didn't have work to do today I probably would have stopped by. I'll try for Wednesday and/or Thursday. If you show up and it doesn't open you still hang out with friends and enjoy some other things in the park.

It's not like people are spending a day of their vacation doing this. Most are locals and theme park fans who've experienced every attraction in the park. It's exciting to get to ride a new ride. It's like when your a kid on Christmas eve, you know nothings going to happen till the next morning but you can't wait. The ride has to open at some point and when it does there will be a group of theme park fans there waiting. Today could have just as likely been the day as a week from now. If I didn't have work to do today I probably would have stopped by. I'll try for Wednesday and/or Thursday. If you show up and it doesn't open you still hang out with friends and enjoy some other things in the park.

Like you said you go enjoy some other things at the park.. not just wait around a fence all day in the pouring rain....

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.