Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is another thing I saw in the first scene HD video:

[video=youtube;5dfgO_MXzSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfgO_MXzSU[/video]

In the back wall there is a window (starts at 0:11 & can be best seen at 0:17), they added an animation where a man or women is opening that window to see us talking to Spiderman. Take a look!

So I would say it is a pretty good bet we will be getting on ride photo out of this. Anyone else thinking that? It would make sense to finally put one in like Japan has. Sort of easier to squeeze in upgrades the more money making potential that can keep the business end of the deal happy.

So I would say it is a pretty good bet we will be getting on ride photo out of this. Anyone else thinking that? It would make sense to finally put one in like Japan has. Sort of easier to squeeze in upgrades the more money making potential that can keep the business end of the deal happy.

I would hope so. Out of all of Universal's main attractions, I am so surprised that this one still doesn't have an on ride photo. They reference a fake one. Why not just incorporate one into that?

Goofy... I always thought there was an on ride photo because of the flash at the end. I am not one to buy stuff like that so it never registered with me that there is no one/no screens selling them in the gift shop.

Goofy... I always thought there was an on ride photo because of the flash at the end. I am not one to buy stuff like that so it never registered with me that there is no one/no screens selling them in the gift shop.

what about the simpsons ride? they have a simliar thing. i know USH has an on ride photo for simpsons. but i've never seen a USF simpsons photo.

what about the simpsons ride? they have a simliar thing. i know USH has an on ride photo for simpsons. but i've never seen a USF simpsons photo.

That's another one. And also note that that ride is also one of the only rides without a gift shop exit, (as joked about in the ride).

That's another one. And also note that that ride is also one of the only rides without a gift shop exit, (as joked about in the ride).

Say what now????

1.1311203428.kwik-e-mart.jpg

In USF, you don't actually exit through the Kwik-E Mart. It's elsewhere. Is that pic in Hollywood by any chance? I wouldn't know, because I've never been to Universal Hollywood.

Last edited:
Just because you don't exit through the gift shop, doesn't disqualify it from being the attraction's gift shop.

Is that pic in Hollywood by any chance? I wouldn't know, because I've never been to Universal Hollywood.

The pic I posted above IS at Universal Studios Florida and is located between the Simpsons ride and the International Food and Film Festival cafeteria. The Kwik-E-Mart at Universal Studios Hollywood looks like this:

jb2tgbu5ZP58UT.jpg

Just because you don't exit through the gift shop, doesn't disqualify it from being the attraction's gift shop.

The pic I posted above IS at Universal Studios Florida and is located between the Simpsons ride and the International Food and Film Festival cafeteria. The Kwik-E-Mart at Universal Studios Hollywood looks like this:

jb2tgbu5ZP58UT.jpg

That's not what I stated. Only that it doesn't exit there, Hence "gift shop exit".

Ahh, I see. The angle confused me.

Anyway, sorry for the trouble. :focus:

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just saw the Universal "Because" commercial on TV.

[video=youtube;idt7vhOwdvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idt7vhOwdvg[/video]

And I just noticed the 3D glasses that the boy is wearing on Spiderman in the very beginning. This was posted way back in March of last year, but are those the new 3D glasses?

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just saw the Universal "Because" commercial on TV.

[video=youtube;idt7vhOwdvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idt7vhOwdvg[/video]

And I just noticed the 3D glasses that the boy is wearing on Spiderman in the very beginning. This was posted way back in March of last year, but are those the new 3D glasses?

Not likely based off rumors.

If I had to guess I would say that there is a good chance they will be very similar to the Star Tours ones.

That's what I assumed. I can't remember, but I think Teebin may have found a link to the glasses being used before.

I just wanted to make sure they weren't the normal glasses and I wasn't crazy :lol:

Just gonna throw March 10th out there as my guess for reopening...

good! haha
I am going to be there March 17th or around there, and it'd be nice to ride this then!!