Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I imagine they've just reworked the original score. If you re-watch the video featuring the first scene, it's basically the original guitar riff but just tweaked a little bit.

[video=youtube;5dfgO_MXzSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfgO_MXzSU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I have some concerns about the queue video. It seems very likely that was changed. There are a lot of elements to that in my opinion that really capture the spirit of what the ride is going for. The writing is clever and has some great lines in it. Also the pre boarding area video I find very fun. With the Scoop testing and loading procedures.

I have some concerns about the queue video. It seems very likely that was changed. There are a lot of elements to that in my opinion that really capture the spirit of what the ride is going for. The writing is clever and has some great lines in it. Also the pre boarding area video I find very fun. With the Scoop testing and loading procedures.

If anything was changed regarding the queue video, it would be the animation. I doubt the voices/story was changed.

I agree. Probably one of the most entertaining queue videos out there.

If anything was changed regarding the queue video, it would be the animation. I doubt the voices/story was changed.

But the animation is part of the humor. Especially when it comes to the preboarding loading area video I mentioned. And we can count on the animation being different as a very high possiblity due to there being a very differently dressed Doc Oc and very different look of other characters.

New score, new animation, new set pieces.....man, I can't wait until it re-opens. It's going to be like brand new again, going to be AMAZING (Get it??)

I really hope they keep the queue videos. It was one of the few telivision focused queues that I actually enjoy. Each video really matches what would be happening in the daily bugle. I really hope the animation isn't changed in favor of CGI.

I imagine they've just reworked the original score. If you re-watch the video featuring the first scene, it's basically the original guitar riff but just tweaked a little bit.
I think that clip is still the original music/FX. Sounds no different at all to me. Excited for all the changes!

The new score might be a result from the fact that they are adding alittle bit more time in each scene since they said you will have some additional face-to-face time with each character.

Wow a new score?! The more info released on this upgrade, the more I can't wait!

It would be awesome if they added, in the ride score, some of the "Theme to Spiderman" covered by Aerosmith:

[video=youtube;-IxAQwpq4y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IxAQwpq4y8[/video]