Springfield Expansion | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Should I tune in to Channel 6? ;)

Doubtful. Maybe a mention on their website if they even bother or care. But, I think we do need to hold news accountable and if they get something wrong in a report, we need to call them and let them know they reported the wrong information.

Flaming Moe's/Flaming Homer
Duff Beer (A real beer this time)
Buzz Cola (A real cola this time)
Squishees (Which they already have, but can expand upon)

I demand an All-Syrup Super Squishee! :lol:

[video=youtube;61kHpmenkT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61kHpmenkT8[/video]

Yeah, "Scream Escape" takes the credit again... I think next time big "finds" like this should be posted on the main page and we the users need to also step it up and submit it to the news crediting where credit is due... OU!

:rant:

Make a phone call and let them know they got it wrong. They will either correct themselves on air or on the website. But they have to be told they got it wrong. Credit has to go where it is due.

To be fair to Screamscape, they did post basically the same info earlier than Hatetofly did. Hate just went more in depth and had General Chang's in there as well.

It doesnt bother me, and the fact that Lance dropped some info allowed me to bring mine forward :thumbs: Oh and I could go MUCH further into detail I assure you.

You should you should. ^^^^ Im itching to know more about this project, concepts mock ups anything really.

Construction update from Orlando Theme Park News:

jKYx0cQ1Ky447.jpg

j5EAWvmVT2hQa.jpg

jbwwaepZULXD3i.jpg

jZUm9HQULqRNv.jpg

jKkSI3BWyXuzr.jpg

jvoFHOe4B050L.jpg

jKErESvnihZyk.jpg

jbyoqwdcC28hsz.jpg

jPnHEw0asULRM.jpg

jbf3MLcJJGMA04.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Construction update from Orlando Theme Park News:
jvoFHOe4B050L.jpg

Looking at that pic specifically, makes me wonder if we're finally going to exit this ride through a gift shop... Though, they do have that service road there... Though, then, why would they be breaking ground there?? Though, it could just be that they are shortening the exit ramp and re-routing it a bit... Though, though, though... This is mind boggling... :bang:

Looking at that pic specifically, makes me wonder if we're finally going to exit this ride through a gift shop... Though they do have that service road there... Though why would they be breaking ground there?? Though it could just be that they are shortening the exit ramp and re-routing it a bit... Though... Though... Though... This is mind boggling... :bang:

Supposedly, this particular work area is designated for a queue extension......which I'm not really sure is even needed. :shrug:

This would be to make up for the line space taken away by the carnival games, but personally, I've never seen the line down in that switchback area.

Looking at that pic specifically, makes me wonder if we're finally going to exit this ride through a gift shop... Though, they do have that service road there... Though, then, why would they be breaking ground there?? Though, it could just be that they are shortening the exit ramp and re-routing it a bit... Though, though, though... This is mind boggling... :bang:

No gift shop, the queue will be reflowed and extended. The exit will be moved to come out just in front of the current fence where Bart has graffiti.

No gift shop, the queue will be reflowed and extended. The exit will be moved to come out just in front of the current fence where Bart has graffiti.

I know the North Carts people has to hate that haha

But it only makes sense being that is where the expansion of Springfield will be. It'll flow people in the general direction of Kwik E Mart (Although never had a problem being noticed)

I think it'll ruin that Photo Spot though. Well at least make it harder to get a decent photo with the Graffiti

I know the North Carts people has to hate that haha

But it only makes sense being that is where the expansion of Springfield will be. It'll flow people in the general direction of Kwik E Mart (Although never had a problem being noticed)

I think it'll ruin that Photo Spot though. Well at least make it harder to get a decent photo with the Graffiti

Consider that photo spot obsolete once this opens. Many high quality ops will be available throughout.

Consider that photo spot obsolete once this opens. Many high quality ops will be available throughout.

It was a classic though. But your right, I forgot about the new props and additions to be added. People seem to enjoy photo spots just as an attraction. I know I do and kids would always run between us as we worked just to get their photo. Universal will have this thing down packed.

Supposedly, this particular work area is designated for a queue extension......which I'm not really sure is even needed. :shrug:

This would be to make up for the line space taken away by the carnival games, but personally, I've never seen the line down in that switchback area.

I have, multiple times. A few of them within the past few years. I think this expansion will lead to a heavier wait time for the ride as well.

I know it won't happen, but is anyone else REALLY hoping for atleast one Futurama reference? I'd love some Slurm.

Here we go again. More construction at Uni, Hope you are watching your tail Mickey.

All this construction is fantastic, not sure i would think that if I was visiting now though. Its almost a full time job trying to keep up to date with everything, maybe its a good thing Disneys on a go slow.

Ive also been following construction on a new coaster at Alton Towers in the UK, my home park. Codenamed SW7 and due to open in March, should hold world record for inversions, here if anyone is interested http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/sw7/

Back on topic, does anyone have a time frame on this one? Wonder if there in a hurry to get this expansion done as quick as transformers.