Springfield Expansion | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Update from today and by the way the first picture is exactly why the queue needs to be extended. It went clear past the bridge!

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8251.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8253.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8255.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

By the way I can't remember what those yellow water barriers are really called? I guess just seeing them exactly their makes my head spin...

I don't think they have time if they want this all done by Summer 2013. Even at UniSpeed.

I figured, although they could open the new restaurant area and leave this for later. But to be honest, it wouldn't actually be needed (to make a bigger space). There's actually a good chunk of empty space there already.

Their is more space already their than most think :look:

Yea guys remember, the picture layout that hate posted with the shaded red areas? you can clearly the a big round circle on it by the water where the spinner would go.

Look basically along the water you'll have the spinner, the queue line as well as the Duff Gardens...my best guess is Duff Gardens will be all the way to the right to be closer to the middle of Cinespec, so the area to the left of that would be the spinner and the queue

SIMPSONSPROJECTOVERLAYOU.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
I already have...

It's probably staring me right in the face, but I'm drawing a blank... :shrug: Oh well :lol:

Thanks for re-posting that, Vyrus! I think I missed that during the weeks I was off the forums.

So you think it's gonna be in the big circle in front of the existing ride? I was thinking more of in the space between the ride and the restaurant (right below of where it says "Exposition" on the pic). But then again this is speculation from my part with no knowledge whatsoever :p

Last edited:
Dumbo, Aladdin, one fish two fish red fish blue fish