Springfield | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For quite awhile, the chicken and waffle sandwich was made with Eggo waffles. I had heard several times that they were supposed to get their own waffle makers in the kitchen, but I'm not sure if that ever happened. The sandwich also has a weird mayonnaise/maple syrup sauce in it, which is definitely an acquired taste. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it wasn't terrible.
I thought it was kind of gross; not the flavor itself, but that it was doused in the sauce and dribbled everywhere.  I'd recommend ordering it on the side. 

Reactions: William
New pics of Springfield at night are on IU Twitter Page.
CAq43GxUcAAISqc.jpg

CAqsgObUUAEi6jG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad that the steel structure is popping out, well I guess it is better than the hill covering the "D" in Springfield.

Did they really think that they could bring the walls down without people being interested in what was going on?? Like cmon... If you're gonna go out of your way to demolish a wall that's been blocking one of the most anticipated areas this year, be expecting people to be snapping some shots..

I guess now we can say that this week is when Springfield soft opens.  ;)  We will have to pay close attention of what goes on tomorrow.