Studio Tour | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Construction walls down and lots more trees planted around the studio tour sign.  These leafy trees (magnolia?) will grow large and create a significant visual barrier between the studio tour sign area and even from Springfield.  Plus they will provide much needed shade.  Like Universal Plaza, I think this area looks attractive, tastefully designed and 'higher-end' than the old common area spaces. 

Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees1_021315.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees2_021315.jpg

Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees3_021315.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees4_021315.jpg

Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees5_021315.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees6_021315.jpg

Yeah, great picture. Another sign that we are getting closer to the Springfield opening :) I hope they add the permenant fences soon and make sure guests know that the right side of the sign is the exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Construction walls down and lots more trees planted around the studio tour sign. These leafy trees (magnolia?) will grow large and create a significant visual barrier between the studio tour sign area and even from Springfield. Plus they will provide much needed shade. Like Universal Plaza, I think this area looks attractive, tastefully designed and 'higher-end' than the old common area spaces.

Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees1_021315.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees2_021315.jpg

Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees3_021315.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees4_021315.jpg

Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees5_021315.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees6_021315.jpg
Looks great!

Absolutely gorgeous. I really love the little exit path directly bordering all of the new foliage. Hopefully those makeshift dividers will be replaced soon, because they definitely don't belong. Based on the placement of all the new trees, the rumors of an alternate Hogsmeade entrance/exit may have been dashed already.. but only time will tell.

Great photos as usual, JPLA!

I think it might happen but more likely just access into the Three Broomsticks patio which in turn connects into Hogsmeade.

That is absolutely stunning!!! Can't stress enough how much this makes a difference and just how visually beautiful that is. Big fan!!! I love that they're taking the time to not only add attractions in time for Potter, but are also transforming and beautifying the park with these kinds of significant design changes!

*breathe* Love it.

HA!   I wasn't too far off  :

Still think there will be an auxiliary exit for WWOP next to the Tour exit.

Anyways, it looks fantastic!  Love the foliage, something this park desperately lacks.

No matter what, Stroller parking will not be at the entrance of the Studio tour due to theres already large stroller parking set up down there in the load/unload area.

Whether or not this area is meant for stroller parking, guests are still going to try. Hopefully this won't become a resting stop for large tour groups, either.
Yeah it will ruin the concept of this area and normal guests won't understand what's going on.

Wow, it looks amazing! Very crisp, smooth, and professional. I really like the direction the park is turning. This reform was definitely long over due for USH. Better late than never. 

Reactions: William