Studio Tour | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Crossing my fingers that they get rid of any leftover blue/gold elements in that same area, like the leftover light fixtures attached to the railing for the bridge...!
Me too.

Also I hope universal will put more employees near the escalators before you get in the studio tour line because most times people that are exiting will go through the entrance side. Also it would be cool if they made another elevator on the entering side of the bridge, so people with strollers don't have to cross over to the other elevator. So they would have one elevator for people entering the studios tour and another one of exiting guests.

I wonder if universal will put up anything along the right side of the bridge to block the view of Harry Potter. They could put up a huge board with famous movie quotes and pictures like they did with the original archway that was there 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it.
I hope they do that but, I guess it is a cool view from the bridge. Also that will be the only area in the park where you can actually see all of the backstage and show building for Harry potter. Probably in hogsmead they will try to cover the show building.

I definitely don't see them placing a barrier to block the view from the bridge. That view will make for great photo opportunities, whether or not the side of the building we're facing gets completely covered.

I wonder if universal will put up anything along the right side of the bridge to block the view of Harry Potter. They could put up a huge board with famous movie quotes and pictures like they did with the original archway that was there 2 years ago.
No.

Eh, not gonna lie, I think it looks kinda bland. I'll reserve judgement for when I see it in person, but it doesn't look THAT different, and I like the way it currently looks. They could have simply put the "50th" logo on the sides.

Hopefully I'll like it in person.

Reactions: raven24
So who knows what the "big secret" is that's been filming in 747 Stage? A military helicopter, lots of rubble, a battered up bus. Our guide said "It would take someone like Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. Was it just a joke or a hint at Robert Downey Jr?
My best guess is since its so easy to CGI everything, one of Universal's own property's, F&F Supercharged. I didn't even know they were filming.

Reactions: Alexshow.
New trees were recently planted in the bench/planters still located behind construction walls.  Though dormant now I think they'll look terrific with leaves which will give some visual separation to Springfield and Hogswarts.  I anticipate there will be additional plantings specific to Hogsmeade in the future. 

The studio tour sign area which now has six new leafy trees plus palm trees will make this bathroom area a functional, shady and pleasant transition between the IP areas.  At least that's what I think.  Hope everyone likes it. 
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees1_013115.jpg
Studio%20Tour%20Sign%20Trees2_013115.jpg

I noticed tons of VIP trolleys on the backlot. Say you went on the trolley VIP do you still experience King Kong 360 3D?