Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
source.gif

I wonder how they got past legal for the Hollywood sign--could've sworn that the image of the sign is protected in general.

A replica/parody is allowed to be used under the trademark the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce holds for the actual sign.

I didn't even consider the houses may be lit. They're really exceeding my expectations here haha

I didn't even consider the houses may be lit. They're really exceeding my expectations here haha
When I saw that turquoise outline I was hoping it meant they'd be illuminated! I LOVE the string lights in WOTW for Purge. The other lighting + fog looks great

- Straight back through the first Blumhouse doorway is a Megan platform with posters
- The Black Phone is in the Bates Motel parking lot area (closest to the last motel rooms)

The Blumhouse Feature Presentations:

• - Megan & Blumhouse friends (with chainsaws)
  • - Megan
  • - Happy Death Day + Freaky(?)
  • - The Black Phone
  • - Psycho photo-op
  • - The Purge
  • - The Wolfman

The lineup isn't terrible, but I think it could've been executed a bit better. Megan & Black Phone seem excessive in length. I feel like the first section could've been split into 4 different films for each platform rather than just 1 singular IP.

Wolfman is definitely making me fear the trailer when it drops. I don't even know what that was, but Wolfman it was not.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I thought the Megan parts while some could say long were good, I think fans of her will enjoy it

Black Phone I wish wasn't just an ally and had like a real set piece

Wolfman I'm with you Wesker....I dont know what the F that was, lol

In an interesting sign, as of last night they have blocked off access for anyone to go through the finale tunnel, which had featured Wolfman.

One has to wonder if the negative reception will cause them to scrap the Wolfman character and have a ending tunnel with other Blumhouse characters.

Reactions: Wesker69
In an interesting sign, as of last night they have blocked off access for anyone to go through the finale tunnel, which had featured Wolfman.

One has to wonder if the negative reception will cause them to scrap the Wolfman character and have a ending tunnel with other Blumhouse characters.
So no one, not even RIP people were able to go see Wolfman area?

Reactions: AlexanderMBush

I wouldn't mind insidious taking over the finale tunnel.

Reactions: Wesker69
Having worn two types of full head masks for haunt, I can understand their pain... (Freddy mask at WB was expensive rubber. The Bloodline mask at Knott's was cheap lol)

However, my intrusive thoughts: sure, let's go with that excuse.