The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I imagine they'd be able to reuse the existing queue and build a new attraction. Pretty much any ride system that is even remotely thrilling would work. Throw in a fair amount of practical effects and the potential is there for a great ride.

The Supercharged show building is MASSIVE! They could gut it and easily stick a coaster in it (and jetting out of it). Even if it’s something short like Tron, It’ll be a slam dunk replacement.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
My modest requests for a hypothetical Supercharged replacement:

1. Something with minimal projection/simulator stuff (so we can rebalance the scales in the park a bit).
2. If it were to be a coaster, something closer to Hagrid's or Mummy for maximum intensity, rather than VelociCoaster (so we're not replacing an attraction I never want to ride again with an attraction I probably can't ever ride, period).

My biggest wish- Universal’s Great Movie Ride

Honestly I have no clue what to expect with this project. Could be anything from re-writing what’s currently there, total demolition, or putting something in that massive building. Hopefully it does not involve losing San Francisco

Gotta wonder if the IP will change or if they’re dead set on having Fast and Furious in the park

My biggest wish- Universal’s Great Movie Ride

Honestly I have no clue what to expect with this project. Could be anything from re-writing what’s currently there, total demolition, or putting something in that massive building. Hopefully it does not involve losing San Francisco

Gotta wonder if the IP will change or if they’re dead set on having Fast and Furious in the park
They could change the IP of the supercharged building attraction and add the fast & furious drift coaster from Hollywood (Rockit can't have a ton of years left in it.)

They could change the IP of the supercharged building attraction and add the fast & furious drift coaster from Hollywood (Rockit can't have a ton of years left in it.)
I think when Rockit goes I think Universal would prefer to level it so they can expand USF in that area. As for those who are concerned about losing HHN house spaces, Universal could solve this problem by designing future attractions to have flexspaces in them a la VCMB.

I think when Rockit goes I think Universal would prefer to level it so they can expand USF in that area. As for those who are concerned about losing HHN house spaces, Universal could solve this problem by designing future attractions to have flexspaces in them a la VCMB.
I agree, I think Intamin could shoehorn a new coaster on just the west portion of Rockit, entering in New York, and leave south vacant to expand USF towards and into blue man group arena.

I wouldn’t want a coaster where Supercharged is because then the entire stretch along the lagoon from Mummy to Diagon would be all coasters (not including Hogwarts Express). Replace/retheme Rockit with F&F and give this spot something entirely new.

Anyone familiar with some of my posts knows what I want here… (shark emoji didn’t work, imagine it here)

I wouldn’t want a coaster where Supercharged is because then the entire stretch along the lagoon from Mummy to Diagon would be all coasters (not including Hogwarts Express). Replace/retheme Rockit with F&F and give this spot something entirely new.

Anyone familiar with some of my posts knows what I want here… (shark emoji didn’t work, imagine it here)
Some sort of Jaws revival. But either way it will be interesting to see what IP and type of ride when Supercharged goes for good.

I just think if it were some kind of coaster, that it would have to stand out from Mummy and Gringotts in terms of experience. The drift element would be fun. Give me anything at this point but if I had to pick an IP id love to see F&F get the proper thrill treatment.