The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That t-shirt is beautiful, should've been a whole merchandise line.

Turn LC into a Fantastic Beasts zoo or something ... Hogsmeade is still way too crowded

Reactions: tankart150
If anyone has the ability to do so, I would certainly appreciate if someone kept track on the levels of Poseidon's Fury shirt stock. :love: I was only barely able to get the Shrek one, and I won't be able to pop over until Wednesday.

Reactions: PerceptiveCoot
OK-- I know this is an old souvenir probably from when the park first opened, but no one is paying $1200 for a snow globe:

And, I am saying that as someone who has spent hundreds of dollars for vintage park souvenirs.

This is a situation where I wish Universal could -- periodically -- embrace a "manufactured on demand" component for their online sales. I get not wanting to place an order for an unlimited supply of Poseidon's Fury shirts (or posters...) given that the attraction is about to close, but letting customers place orders and then filling them (even if that means the customer has to wait a while to get the order) seems like a model that could work for products like we're talking about here.

This is a situation where I wish Universal could -- periodically -- embrace a "manufactured on demand" component for their online sales. I get not wanting to place an order for an unlimited supply of Poseidon's Fury shirts (or posters...) given that the attraction is about to close, but letting customers place orders and then filling them (even if that means the customer has to wait a while to get the order) seems like a model that could work for products like we're talking about here.
Agreed. Even doing pre-orders for things like this.