The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 305 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Invisible Man?
Cannot confirm nor deny

Assuming this is true, I’m gonna guess that Earthquake, Billie Eilish, and Invisible Man are incorrect
At least one of these is a known "go" so far

Sources for this info?
Reliable ones

I thought TPU, wasn’t reliable and was just kind of like a wishlist
I don't know where they got their info, but they got it way before I did and it's becoming more true with each bit I hear

That was my impression too, before the above comment. The only other article I could find from them that involved HHN predictions was Ghostbusters last year, a couple of weeks before the leaked stuff and official announcement last year. So they don't seem to have any street cred from previous years, to my knowledge.
That being said, they match a lot of what was already speculated, and then the "Earthquake" thing in particular is a really odd piece of speculation to just be throwing out there willy nilly, imo.
I'm just as surprised as you are

Maybe, given the current state or the world and operations, no one knows what the HHN30 lineup entails as a whole and jumping to conclusions every other day isn't the most logical? Crazy thought there. >_>
There are at least 7 houses are that are built or nearly finished and these are 7 that are on TPU's list, currently. Whether they go through with them, rearrange them, cancel the event, what have you, this is the current situation in real time.

I believe the discrepancies are coming from two different ideas of what the secret IP is.
Correct

I’m really hoping it’s earthquake. I enjoyed the invisible man movie but the idea of a house is really discerning and if we have to have billie I think music in bride house would be awesome but a whole house not as much. Earthquake seems like a extremely vague house idea but could be kinda a cool scenic house

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Cannot confirm nor deny

At least one of these is a known "go" so far

Reliable ones

I don't know where they got their info, but they got it way before I did and it's becoming more true with each bit I hear

I'm just as surprised as you are

There are at least 7 houses are that are built or nearly finished and these are 7 that are on TPU's list, currently. Whether they go through with them, rearrange them, cancel the event, what have you, this is the current situation in real time.

Correct

There are more than 3 houses with major discrepancies based on the TPU article.

Based on last year, we’d be about 3/4 houses in. The “theme” / marketing aesthetic is usually in the middle of the houses.

Obviously times are weird.
At this point, we likely would have already gotten 2-4 house announcements, but with the current pandemic, we obviously don’t even know if the event will happen. If it does happen, then we probably would see an announcement dump on July/August

That's what I thought. I was feeling like we knew something by now generally...

Wonder if they will hold off until they know whether it's a go or not? I'd assume the next announcement we get is either full event info, or cancellation notice.

Keeping tuned.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I still doubt portions of that TPU lineup, the TCM and Invisible Man stuff seems suspicious especially, among other things. But it is interesting that they did have the idea of the Pumpkin based original first before it came on that second spec map. I wouldn’t be surprised if both lineups had things right and wrong.

I still doubt portions of that TPU lineup, the TCM and Invisible Man stuff seems suspicious especially, among other things. But it is interesting that they did have the idea of the Pumpkin based original first before it came on that second spec map. I wouldn’t be surprised if both lineups had things right and wrong.

TPU seems to have gotten their info from a combination of construction workers, some designers, and etc rumors. That’s probably where a lot of that lost in translation is coming from.

I'd be interested in Earthquake. Something NEW.

Betting it's Billie though... :/

Replace that with TC and go with the "Billie scoring Brides" rumor (heck give her the lagoon) and you'd have one helluva good lineup, whenever the event can happen! One that would check off all my personal wishes.

Last edited:
TPU seems to have gotten their info from a combination of construction workers, some designers, and etc rumors. That’s probably where a lot of that lost in translation is coming from.
Whomever they got it from, seems to be in congruence with who I got it from and I can almost guarantee we don't have the same sources

It's a little curious that two completely different sources have the EXACT information is it not?

Again, these things change and could change last minute, but as of right now, 7/10ths(haven't heard the other 3) of this lineup has been planned and is being executed, currently, with the same intent as it was weeks ago when TPU received their information.

Whomever they got it from, seems to be in congruence with who I got it from and I can almost guarantee we don't have the same sources

It's a little curious that two completely different sources have the EXACT information is it not?

Again, these things change and could change last minute, but as of right now, 7/10ths(haven't heard the other 3) of this lineup has been planned and is being executed, currently, with the same intent as it was weeks ago when TPU received their information.

Pretty easy to piece together five of those seven—Beetlejuice, Brides, Bedtime, Hill House and Pumpkin King—since those are the common denominators between the two sources.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Pretty easy to piece together five of those seven—Beetlejuice, Brides, Bedtime, Hill House and Pumpkin King—since those are the common denominators between the two sources.
Another discrepancy between the two maps, although minor, is Bedtime Stories and Tooth Fairy. They could be two completely different ideas or they could intertwine.

Status
Not open for further replies.