The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 364 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t talked about what the secret ip that may or may not be coming is in a while, but could it be Chucky? I know that was one of Legacy’s clues, and I would consider Chucky to be a tier 2-3 IP
Does anyone have the chart that someone made of all the clues and guesses? I think it’s about time that we review that again. I kinda miss Legacy’s clues. Those were kinda fun.

I wonder how they'll handle Behind the Screams this year. It's the first year that I purchased it, so I'm hoping it's not a dumbed-down experience.

It's definitely not the same as it was a few years ago. It's great, but if you're there for photo taking, it's not as fun. This year will be interesting...which leads to.....

I mean those are also small groups just walking in houses not really touching anything so I don’t think it will be a big issue

Unless they want to spend the mornings doing some uber-cleaning, which won't let them do the tours. It's honestly a coin toss, though. A lot of "What if's?" at this point.

We haven’t talked about what the secret ip that may or may not be coming is in a while, but could it be Chucky? I know that was one of Legacy’s clues, and I would consider Chucky to be a tier 2-3 IP

I don't think the IP is actually coming. I'll let ya know which one it was when the time comes. Just gotta wait for all announcements (or that one lol).

Does anyone have the chart that someone made of all the clues and guesses? I think it’s about time that we review that again. I kinda miss Legacy’s clues. Those were kinda fun.
It’s really not necessary to review them. I get there’s a void of information but that’s because there’s no new info. My clues all got figured out, and a number of them are looking like they’re not happening anyway.

Rehashing old (incorrect) info out of boredom is just tedious and annoying.

So with Hollywood starting construction and one looks kinda like creepshow facade again I’m really hoping we get creepshow in someway It seems like rn pretty much nobody knows what is happening this year lol hopefully there is some nice surprises on announcement day

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
So with Hollywood starting construction and one looks kinda like creepshow facade again I’m really hoping we get creepshow in someway It seems like rn pretty much nobody knows what is happening this year lol hopefully there is some nice surprises on announcement day

I was hoping this too but I’m hearing rumors it could be happening next year. Anything can happen tho so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Have there been any code names this year?

Can't rely on code names anymore. After they were getting leaked, they now change out the codenames for each team working on the event.

Wait, somebody spotted a Pumpkin king wall? Were any photos snapped or do we only have word of mouth on this one?

Second-hand reports. No photos because of backstage.

Since there may be a group announcement, do you guys think we won’t get announcement videos this year?

I don't remember any videos for the original content last year, in contrast to 2018 which at least had teaser vids. So there's already been a precedent set of reducing them. I would think they'd be the last of marketing/social media/whoever's concern unless an IP holder very vehemently needs them made this year. But none of us know what's going through their minds on that front right now.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
It's definitely not the same as it was a few years ago. It's great, but if you're there for photo taking, it's not as fun. This year will be interesting...which leads to.....

Unless they want to spend the mornings doing some uber-cleaning, which won't let them do the tours. It's honestly a coin toss, though. A lot of "What if's?" at this point.

I don't think the IP is actually coming. I'll let ya know which one it was when the time comes. Just gotta wait for all announcements (or that one lol).
Here's hoping they find a way to do Behind the Screams, this might be my first year coming to orlando's event depending on how things go, so I was hoping to do the tour one of the days I'd be there

I don't remember any videos for the original content last year, in contrast to 2018 which at least had teaser vids. So there's already been a precedent set of reducing them. I would think they'd be the last of marketing/social media/whoever's concern unless an IP holder very vehemently needs them made this year. But none of us know what's going through their minds on that front right now.
Honestly as far as announcement videos go, I think we'll still get them, but we wont see many of the ones filmed specifically for the event like GB or ST in 2018, they'll probably be the standard montage of existing footage since those can be made from home.

Those announcement vids for the originals were great but I think they got me a little too hyped.

Yeah, I do Unmasking every year and I don't plan on doing it this year.

I love it, but I can't imagine how it would be possible to socially distance without some big tour changes because you're in enclosed spaces inside in a group of twelve, stopping often very close together, being in each house for potentially 30+ minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.