The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 675 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but A Very Potter Sequel, the follow up to A Very Potter Musical was released onto youtube a few hours ago.

Haha! I was waiting anxiously on their channel, refreshing the page every few seconds until the videos showed up. It was hilarious but I think the first was better. I'm going to have to watch them back to back soon :-D

Haha! I was waiting anxiously on their channel, refreshing the page every few seconds until the videos showed up. It was hilarious but I think the first was better. I'm going to have to watch them back to back soon :-D

I think AVPS was more accurate to some of the characters and many scenes in the book and they added two new hilarious characters Lupin and Umbridge.

I have to watch that ASAP! I know what I'm doing today ;)
Darn! I wanted to get my friend a Pygmy Puff for her birthday...but her birthday is in September...so I don't know if I'll be able to get one for her :(

I started watching the musical and I thought it was a bit silly, but if you guys are saying it is good, I'm going to check it out.

I wonder how empty the park is today with wonder Tropical Storm Bonnie hitting us here in Miami.

Woohoo! Page 900!

I started watching the musical and I thought it was a bit silly, but if you guys are saying it is good, I'm going to check it out.

I wonder how empty the park is today with wonder Tropical Storm Bonnie hitting us here in Miami.

Woohoo! Page 900!

Courtesy of the wait time app I have on my phone, Ride Hopper:

EDIT: Updated wait times.

Caro-Seuss-El - 20 Minutes
Doctor Doom's Fear Fall - 15 Minutes
Dragon Challenge - 15 Minutes
Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls - 25 Minutes
Flight of the Hippogriff - 15 Minutes
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - 60 Minutes
High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride - 35 Minutes
Incredible Hulk Coaster - 60 Minutes
Jurassic Park River Adventure - 60 Minutes
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish - 0 Minutes
Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges - 5 Minutes
Poseidon's Fury - 25 Minutes
Pteranodon Flyers - 35 Minutes
Spider-Man - 60 Minutes
Storm Force Accelatron - 20 Minutes
Cat in the Hat - 15 Minutes

Holy Hippogriffs-- page 900. I've been lazy about checking this thread, but I'll try to check in more often now.
I watched AVPS the minute it was uploaded, and I loved it. Both installments are 'totally awesome,' parodies that had me rolling and, at times, tearing up. Both are equally amazing and every Potter fan should see it.

Anywho-- any update on that rumored post-DHPT2 expansion? Or any major updates at all?

I just visited IOA last night (Saturday, in the middle of Summer) and the park wasn't crowded at all. I've only been to IOA once when it was nighttime so I really wanted to ride Dueling Dragons/ I mean Challenge (whateva) in the dark. The WWOHP section was crowded a bit, on par with what Disney sees regularly. All of the attractions in the park had 5-15 min waits. Forbidden Journey had the only long wait at 60 minutes. BTW, Jurassic Park River Adventure was not as fun as one might think in the dark, because it wasn't in the dark. They had bright spot lights EVERYWHERE, totally ruined the experience of taking a tour at night.

So, we're leaving for Orlando this Friday (driving) and arriving at the Hard Rock sometime Saturday afternoon. Both nervous and excited, I guess. We love HP but are not looking forward to battling the crowds.....our youngest son is autistic; he loves HP too, but I'm concerned about what he can really handle. He is not prone to meltdowns, and we think he will enjoy Flight of the Hippogriff. I was thinking we could take the occasional break on the patio of the 3 Broomsticks - I was just wondering if we have to go through the restaurant to access the patio, or is there a way to walk around? Also, for those that have been, are there other areas in Hogsmeade we just shouldn't even try to go to with him? We plan to take advantage at least our first day of the early hour for hotels guests and thought we would go to Ollivander's first, but only if the line doesn't look too bad yet. After that we would probably explore the shops before they get too crowded. I'm not even planning on taking him thru the FJ queue, as he wouldn't ride it anyway. Or am I even crazy to consider that area at all? My husband and I can take turns going to WWoHP w/ our oldest if that is the case.