The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting to know so when did Universal get those rights?

I don't specifically remember, but I would assume it happened at an IAAPA conference show around the time that the movie Van Helsing came out. I say that because if Van Helsing hadn't bombed, we would have had a KUKA based ride themed to Van Helsing already.

--- Update ---

About Teebin's riddle, I'm not sure how Blue Bird plays into this, but I gather that he's referring to an AA dragon that's 55 scoops LONG mounted on a Kuka arm. I say this because he referred to it as possibly being part of a sub story, and we heard that there will be a sub story involving Hagrid's dragon on the loose as we saw in the preview video. I think the article said something to the effect that Hagrid will tell us to watch out because a dragon he was watching broke free and could be anywhere! Something goes horribly wrong!

I don't specifically remember, but I would assume it happened at an IAAPA conference show around the time that the movie Van Helsing came out. I say that because if Van Helsing hadn't bombed, we would have had a KUKA based ride themed to Van Helsing already.

--- Update ---

About Teebin's riddle, I'm not sure how Blue Bird plays into this, but I gather that he's referring to an AA dragon that's 55 scoops LONG mounted on a Kuka arm. I say this because he referred to it as possibly being part of a sub story, and we heard that there will be a sub story involving Hagrid's dragon on the loose as we saw in the preview video. I think the article said something to the effect that Hagrid will tell us to watch out because a dragon he was watching broke free and could be anywhere! Something goes horribly wrong!

I guessed this a few pages back, but it seemed to be implied that this wasn't what Teebin was hinting at.

Well, I'm confused. But, that's okay. I'm not sure if Teebin is referring to the whomping willow, a dragon and now a bus. Well, I'm just going to have to be patient and hopefully soon this will all become clearer.

I Think What Teebin is Trying To say is that the angler fish at disney is A special effect that uses A kuka robot arm well I guess. Teebin is trying to say that a Special Effect in the New Harry Potter ride somehow involveing a Kuka robot arm will scare or shock people I dont know Im gonna stop guessing what it is.

I Think What Teebin is Trying To say is that the angler fish at disney is A special effect that uses A kuka robot arm well I guess. Teebin is trying to say that a Special Effect in the New Harry Potter ride somehow involveing a Kuka robot arm will scare or shock people I dont know Im gonna stop guessing what it is.

That's true, but he also said that the special effect was the size of a bus...

I've got it, Deatheaters are terrorising a school bus full of muggle kids. The bus is mounted to the world's largest Kuka arm.
so what your saying is their will be a Special Effect like the King Kong Ride.

--- Update ---

I've got it, Deatheaters are terrorising a school bus full of muggle kids. The bus is mounted to the world's largest Kuka arm.
Yeah I think Your guess is pretty good.

Ok, found out my dimensions were just a wee bit off last night. It was a question of scoops x scoops. The good news is that the ice-cream will not melt, as there will be no sun. So, to clarify, and put things in a visual perspective I have created a quasi accurate drawing. The following is to imply that what will fit in this dimension, not the shape itself.

example.png

Last edited: