The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BTW... I made a mistake a few days ago when the ride vehicles were posted. I said that the design of the benches had been changed from country to choir stall style. That was based on tiny diagrams I was shown... I have since been shown hi-res versions of the diagrams I had seen... just because one of my contacts thought I was posting stupid info... Once I saw the hi-res images... I can confirm that the choir stall style benches have been in the plans since the diagrams were drawn one or three or more years ago.

Are they still yellow, or was that a primer?

erhgraaahagug... second party says that is the color... yet I am not convinced. Wouldn't make sense. EXCEPT and unless the room is very very very dark... and they want you to be able to see where to sit.

I too thought a dark stained wood look would be more fitting, but you never know. The Room of Requirement is candle lit. I suspect it is dim, but I'm not sure.

I really hope it's a lighting thing as far as color goes.
For example, the SCOOP is probably brighter than we think, appearing more muted because of the dimness of the loading area.

Blatantly yellow seating just doesn't fit to me.

Teebin, I think Disneyhead is just spending some much-needed time with family or has issues to take care of other than following every last detail of this project. His information has never proven incorrect, and he has never been anything but thoroughly honest and courteous. I think, and I say this with the utmost respect, that you are looking far too deeply into this situation right now. The fact that he's not here does not mean something has gone down. As for Admins, the only time I ever see them on here is to comment on the project much like we do. Why does it warrant a deep investigation this time around?

So... two cobra heads and not one comment on Disneyhead; not even by Disneyhead or the admins. What am I to assume by this... hmmmm.

He hasn't been on today is why he hasn't posted. He hasn't done anything illegal that could've gotten him in trouble. Helicopter tours and construction photos are completely legal.

As for the bench color, even the concept art has them as a yellowish-brown color so why are we surprised by this?

Last edited:
The ride is going to blow my mind away regardless but 2 things could happen...I go on the ride and have a HUGE surprise, which is the fact that the Basilisk and the CoS are in the ride! Or, I leave the ride with a huge smile on my face...but then I will remember the CoS never popped up, and I will feel a little dead inside lol. Why would there be cobra heads at the park if Universal was just going to scratch the idea shortly after? It would be like a waste of money on building those cobra heads.

It has to be on the FJ. It's just that Universal is trying to keep some things secret. Why reveal everything about the ride to the world? There has to be surprises.

He hasn't been on today is why he hasn't posted. He hasn't done anything illegal that could've gotten him in trouble. Helicopter tours and construction photos are completely legal.

As for the bench color, even the concept art has them as a yellowish-brown color so why are we surprised by this?

"concept arm"??? I have only seen construction diagrams, basically blueprints. So if you meant concept art... what concept art?

"concept arm"??? I have only seen construction diagrams, basically blueprints. So if you meant concept art... what concept art?

Yeah I meant concept art, as seen in you're quote :lol:. The concept art I was talking about is the American Scenic art from months ago.

Yeah I meant concept art, as seen in you're quote :lol:. The concept art I was talking about is the American Scenic art from months ago.

You poop... you corrected that while I was typing my post. I have had that happen a lot here recently. Posts are flying off the shelves and being edited shortly thereafter recently. I am no exception.

So, they colored them yellow in the AS pictures? Never focused on that.

You poop... you corrected that while I was typing my post. I have had that happen a lot here recently. Posts are flying off the shelves and being edited shortly thereafter recently. I am no exception.

So, they colored them yellow in the AS pictures? Never focused on that.

Yeah, figured I hit the timing just right on that. :lol: In the American Scenic art, they are a yellow/tan color. I wouldn't be surprised if the benches stayed as they are.