Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hockeyman I envy your night photos :cheers:

156137_10151159044486120_1142208662_n.jpg

Excellent job! Pretty impressive first trip, I remember my first time to the parks at night with my DSLR. It looked like I took photos with disposable Kodak. I had much to learn :lol: BTW what kind of camera?

Excellent job! Pretty impressive first trip, I remember my first time to the parks at night with my DSLR. It looked like I took photos with disposable Kodak. I had much to learn :lol: BTW what kind of camera?

Nikon D5100. Falling more in love with it everyday. But my next investment will definitely be a tripod!

On the subject though, any recommendations for tripods? I know that's a general question, but will there be any trouble at the parks *cough Uni cough* getting a tripod past security? I'm guessing a substantial Gorillapod would be good as a size vs. functionality trade-off.

Congrats JM25, great shots.

What type? I have a couple of different ones, standard and a small octo, and I am thinking of trying a mono to use for park/haunt shooting.

Two standards just different sizes and options as well as a GorillaPod with the ball joint head.

I've hung my GorillaPod over water, but then again I had a safety line :lol: