Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jmercer, The biggest thing you have to ask yourself is if you really want to carry an average size tripod around with you while at the park. If you don't mind doing that then make sure you invest in one that is nice and sturdy so the wind won't blow it over and also one that will reach over crowds. Mine is roughly 5ft tall and just doesnt cut it if I'm stuck in the middle of a crowd.

yay long exposure!

8351748347_6fe6b9e67b_z.jpg

8352808394_aa66f4c144_z.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Very awesome shots Bryan and Bob :happy: I love the night shots with the long exposure. Im tapped out of new shots and will be up at Disney in Feb and hope to get some more.

I love the night shots, especially the long exposures. Iv'e had a Nikon D3100 for a couple of years now but never got close to anything like these. Any tips?

Thanks HTF, really informative. I have read so much o the subject but this video was very informative and much easier to understand than written text. As an added bonus the girl in the related videos is really hot :thumbs: Thanks again mate.

Thanks HTF, really informative. I have read so much o the subject but this video was very informative and much easier to understand than written text. As an added bonus the girl in the related videos is really hot :thumbs: Thanks again mate.

I always try to associate eye candy into informative video posts :lol:

Possibly the best fireworks shot I've seen here.

On my way out of the park for the evening and was just messing around with the fisheye trying to get some shots I havent tried in the past. This trip I went heavy on the fisheye and my next trip in Feb plan to try a little more variety.

Darn Flag Pole by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Trying to make the most out of my not so great spot for the Main Street Electrical Parade

MSEP by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr