Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumors of Disneyland opened by Mid October seem to have more weight behind them with all these small things happening like more plastic being added to some turn stiles, lights on at night and some rides being tested.

I might be able to ride RoTS before the year ends...best thing about this year if that happens

TM speculation at best. Nothing backs it up plus it doesn’t make sense.
If they were smart, they should just open later and close later. That way when people get out of work or class they can drop in. By the time people get out of work/class the park is closed. I feel later hours might bring more people, but that’s just me.

If they were to close on certain days of the week I would guess they'd alternate closed days so there's always at least one park open and available. Closing both on the same days makes no sense.

Reactions: Yabbadabba Doh
Just saying...with DLR, many of the rides have been cycling as to not cause major issues if they were shut down for long periods of time. It’s plausible the resort reopens in mid-October, but I wouldn’t read into testing being a sure sign of reopening within the next several weeks.

When the Hogwarts Express is down or when they are closing the parks at different times they make due. Or offer round trips.

Final nail in that bad UPNT rumor.

Oh, I didn't realize that's where this rumor started. I just figured it was being passed around from TM's fears like a few weeks back.

EDIT: Just read the story, and it explicitly says the source is worried TMs. Okay then.

Reactions: Frogki
TM speculation at best. Nothing backs it up plus it doesn’t make sense.
Such a completely irresponsible rumor with no basis in a time when so many people are already on edge over employment. That site continues to prove who they are.
Gossip mongers.
Yeah... just because I started it doesn’t mean it’s true.

To the people reading this stealing my spitballing ideas- I’m an idiot. If you believe me, you too are an idiot.:lol:

Yeah... just because I started it doesn’t mean it’s true.

To the people reading this stealing my spitballing ideas- I’m an idiot. If you believe me, you too are an idiot.:lol:

Girl, you didn't start it. Don't give yourself credit.

I got texts about this as a gossip trail around TMs before Tom picked it up. Then it spread and saw it in several places, because WDWNT is desperate.

I will agree you are a massive idiot who should not be listened to at all in any capacity on this forum.

Reactions: RevFreako
Status
Not open for further replies.