Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the "Coronavirus Outbreak Tied to Crowded Universal Studios" story happens somewhere down the road

A crowded day of mostly locals (who spend less) is not going to give the parks a boost. Especially not when stories of crowds, lax mask wearing, and long wait times reach potential vacationers.
The crowds should die down once vacationers find out about the new Epcot fountain

Also, I realized I was very b*tchy yesterday...

Lastly, how is this different than the pricing structure they already had? Or are they "going back to" a structure they already had?

tenor.gif

They are still distancing riders, just trying to have SOME efficiency. It would be one thing if they were doing it on Scorpion or Cheetah Hunt, but if it's one of the B&Ms and they're leaving empty seats between, that should be safe with masks, especially with the coaster moving.

From someone who hasn't gone yet
If you haven't been yet, and you live in Orlando, then there's really nothing they could do that would make you go.
Meaning, your opinion really doesn't matter to them from a business standpoint.

They need to listen to people who are going or would go. Not people who aren't going to go until a vaccine.

Not saying your opinion is invalid. Just to UOR, it is.

If you haven't been yet, and you live in Orlando, then there's really nothing they could do that would make you go.

They need to listen to people who are going or would go. Not people who aren't going to go until a vaccine.

I mean, I'm definitely intending to go. I have a reservation for Disney in 11 days. I've been debating a Universal trip to buy HHN merch/visit the Tribute Store, but I don't feel safe enough to make the trip between things TM friends have told me and from what I saw last weekend. I definitely intend to go. They haven't made me feel safe enough to go yet, despite the fact that my main intention for visiting is to spend money on merch.

I get your point though.

Reactions: Andysol

Kind of echoing that thought. Universal sent me a AP survey early in the summer, concerning Universal during covid. . They asked
my age. I typed it in. The next response was. The survey is ended. Thank you for replying. .No follow up questions, like the usual survey. Guess they didn't want us older folk to come. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.