Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 375 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
That's totally fine. You're entitled to your opinion. But so is everyone else, even if they don't share such a positive opinion 100% of the time.

I agree 100% with people being allowed to have their own opinions. However, when half the thread is flipping out over something such as a small portion of an uncovered queue? Come on, they can't do everything. I just said in another thread about how if we got WWoHP how we wanted it, it would be an entire park in Scotland with a true-to-life sized Hogwarts. Uni does what they can (this goes more for those upset about the short inside queue. It's a pretty small building, guys)

I agree 100% with people being allowed to have their own opinions. However, when half the thread is flipping out over something such as a small portion of an uncovered queue? Come on, they can't do everything. I just said in another thread about how if we got WWoHP how we wanted it, it would be an entire park in Scotland with a true-to-life sized Hogwarts. Uni does what they can (this goes more for those upset about the short inside queue. It's a pretty small building, guys)

This thread is 499 pages. It's not even 10% of the thread. Nobody is flipping out. Nobody is threatening never to visit Universal again, or that this project never should have been built. Simply that when something looks like crap, is built like crap, or planned like crap, people aren't afraid to point out that Universal is in fact capable of doing crap :lol:

From yesterday . . .

Transformers-282.jpg

Transformers-272.jpg

Transformers-273.jpg

Transformers-274.jpg

Transformers-275.jpg

Transformers-276.jpg

Transformers-277.jpg

Transformers-278.jpg

Transformers-279.jpg

Transformers-280.jpg

Transformers-283.jpg

Transformers-281.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
This thread is 499 pages. It's not even 10% of the thread. Nobody is flipping out. Nobody is threatening never to visit Universal again, or that this project never should have been built. Simply that when something looks like crap, is built like crap, or planned like crap, people aren't afraid to point out that Universal is in fact capable of doing crap :lol:

I know nobody was actually flipping out, but some people have just been really really on their case about this. Then again, when you put it the way you put it, I can understand why somebody would be bugged by it. From my POV though, which is just the view of a kind of casual TF fan, I think the building looks pretty cool. Sure it's over the top and flashy, but I think it's cool. Like a combo of the new franchise with the old cartoon. Plus I think the outside queue is pretty tidy looking (besides the missing trees)

I think the worst part of the standby queue isn't that its uncovered, but the fact they're using rails with no lower bar again. That always encouraged people to duck under the rails and cut you in line. They could at least go back to using double rails. :\

I think the worst part of the standby queue isn't that its uncovered, but the fact they're using rails with no lower bar again. That always encouraged people to duck under the rails and cut you in line. They could at least go back to using double rails. :\

That is actually a good point. High bars are useless if they dont have a lower one too. It actually makes it easier for line jumpers to... well... line jump.

Quit worrying. You're going to love Transformers. It's Spider-Man on speed, a head-turning rush. It's astonishing that all these world-leading dark rides are at a single resort.

Some people are shy and don't want to speak up. I know I've been cut and didn't say anything to avoid starting a argument, because I know how my temper is. But what's the difference between cutting from the main pathway and cutting within the line? I mean someone could easily jump to the next row over the current rails at any point, so I don't think line jumping will really be a huge issue.

Be cool if they had random robots wrestling in the queue. Something like Space Mountain, where it is rider interactive, to keep people busy haha.

Oh no no no no no. Nothing to make people stop and push things when there's perfectly good space in front of them in which to move.

P.S. Megatron, that is all

579565_10151497026964197_1542790001_n.jpg

Last edited: