Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 376 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
From yesterday . . .

Transformers-279.jpg

It looks to me like this outdoor line could be extended on the street there with temporary lining? Similar to what they do with DM.

Thanks for all the pic updates!! :thumbs:
Glad to see the wide, three-lane queue under the overhang! Great to see Megatron out already!

Awesome to hear that the wall are coming down soon! :thumbs:

LOL. That'll teach me to post without scanning the thread. Back to lurk mode.

No! Come back! :lol:

It looks to me like this outdoor line could be extended on the street there with temporary lining? Similar to what they do with DM.

Your correct the entire street in between Transformers and NY will be set up for overflow. This is considered the maximum capacity queue area and will hopefully only be used for opening, spring break, some Summer days, and Christmas.

Bout time! Now we wait for a rumored 4th...

Awesome!!! :happy:

So are the Optimus and Bumblebee statues going up tomorrow or the day after?

If the walls are going down within 24-48 hrs, I would imagine that at least the sign will be hung on those metal bars and connected to that cabling hanging from the left side, to light it up.

Transformers-280.jpg

(Pic by Bob)

But I would think the statues might be placed closer to opening.

Last edited:
I was at the park today and noticed you can hear the TF music out further past the walls on the New York side. Before, I couldn't hear it until I got past the walls and in front of the Supply Vault entrance/exit on the lagoon side. Once you pass the boatyard building along the water, the music is what you normally hear in New York.

And not to talk trash about anyone's photo's, but Megatron looks better in person.

Last edited: