Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 378 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Ok question been away for a week so catching up the area where the stilt walkers are coming out I've seen HTF and others take photos of that area. Are they building something over there?

Ok question been away for a week so catching up the area where the stilt walkers are coming out I've seen HTF and others take photos of that area. Are they building something over there?

Yes, there will be a new structure built.

With the soft openings will they be announced or will you have to be in the right place at the right time?

Well, I got an email saying they are soft opening Despicaple Me for AP holders only & you had to pre-sign up, which I did fill out all of the necessary forms. On the day we went, I also took my mom who just had a regular ticket, & it seemed they were letting any guest ride that wanted to, as no one asked us if we were passholders or not or if we reserved our spots, so Id imagine it'd be the same for Transformers.

Last edited:
I'm really anxious to see them put up the ride warning & wait time sign by the front entrance AND the removal of the temporary wall in the gift shop, as those will be a couple steps closer to a soft opening!!!