Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 380 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
So, with soft openings, I'm worried because if I go during the soft opening that the ride will be closed the day I go. How often do they close the ride during soft openings?

2 Questions that may have already been discussed....

1. Will this ride be identical to the one in LA? Or can we except minor "easter egg" differences?

2. Will it support Express Pass at launch?

Oh yeah, 1 other thing I forgot to mention/ask.. in order to accomodate the lack of space, will there even be a single rider line? I know it was mention that there are 3 rails under the awnings, so are 1 of those for single rider, 1 for Express, & 1 for stand by, or will that not be until you get inside the building?

2 Questions that may have already been discussed....

1. Will this ride be identical to the one in LA? Or can we except minor "easter egg" differences?

2. Will it support Express Pass at launch?

1. According to what we've heard, the actual ride is the same as USH and USS, but the queue is different. No idea past that.
2. No idea :shrug:

Oh yeah, 1 other thing I forgot to mention/ask.. in order to accomodate the lack of space, will there even be a single rider line? I know it was mention that there are 3 rails under the awnings, so are 1 of those for single rider, 1 for Express, & 1 for stand by, or will that not be until you get inside the building?

I cannot recall any talk of a single-rider queue, though that doesn't mean there won't be one.
If I am not mistaken, when you're standing facing the entrance, Express is to the left and Stand-By is to the right :thumbs:

If the target opening date is still Memorial Day weekend, they should be right on schedule.

According to the DMMM thread, the soft openings were the first or second week of June. The softs for this ride should be the 2nd or 3rd week of May I'm guessing... What do y'all think?

I attended one of the day of the AP holder preview for DMMM, if I am remembering correctly, during the AP preview the ride would be open for softs. Then throughout the day after the AP timeslot, the ride went on and offline throughout the day. So for TF I would probably expect a similar situation. I would imagine early in the day would be your best bet for softs.

If the target opening date is still Memorial Day weekend, they should be right on schedule.

I suppose. I mean the lifts inside aren't working yet. They can only cycle load to unload right now. :X

I take it no one knows how many RVS Transformers is supposed to have?

16 is normal operation compared to Spider-Man's 17.

Care to clarify. My sources say they will be removed.

My sources also say the same.....they will be gone. Although, I do like them..