Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 379 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
A few cell phone photos I took on Friday, nothing too special but it was great to see the building in person for the first time in about 5 months.

20130329_120422.jpg

20130329_120427.jpg

20130329_120630.jpg

After seeing the building in person I must say it is very awesome looking...the first timers in my group were also very impressed by it..and excited for the ride

Anyone have an idea on a soft-opening date?

I'm still waiting to hear about progress on ride vehicles but according to a VERY recent conversation don't expect any softs until May unless things speed up with the RV's, programming, and cycling. Which by the way full scale cycling is underway but just barely :thumbs:

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I would imagine though that along with what HTF said, there probably not opening any doors until the main ride sign & wait & warning time sign go up. & as as some have speculated, they could save the instalation of Optimus for right before the grand opening.

& the addition of these..

TRFS-Rehearsal_zps57232fe2.png

Last edited:
From what I hear, the employees are also out there as surveillance for the queue lines. My sources indicate testing is still ongoing but they are still a ways out from any softs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them around late May honestly

Reactions: Cwoolboy